🌨️✨32🌨️ wisps of blue flame

"Taehyung!" They all heard a voice from behind making them in the direction farther

"Taehyung!" They all heard a voice from behind making them in the direction farther. First it was just the long black coat and shoes they could see followed by the person coming closer to them making the face clear it was none other than the Park Hyung-sik Taehyung's blood sucking/Vampire Grandpa.

Now in any situation Jungkook would have been angry to see these gang but not today, today he might thank Satan for this Vampire to be here right this moment, he for a Matter of fact knew that this vampire is powerful and it's just a matter of seconds for the others in his group to arrive.

Even Taehyung was startled by the voice. There was a silver handle beautifully carved knife right there, how in the world could someone throw a knife in this accuracy from this distance, the pocket knife in his hand was still held tight.

  There were wisps of blue flame around Hyungsik but he let it die down soon the moment he saw Taehyung turning his head towards him. Hyungsik was surprised to out of all the people it was Taehyung and that brat pup friend of his here with someone else he didn't recognise but he could identify that the person wasn't human, a Merboy friend or enemy he had to find out.

He was here for the investigation of unnatural deaths of magic species and to find the notorious Rouge Alpha Choi Min-Ho wasn't a surprise, rather it narrowed his investigation.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" He asked, looking at a startled Taehyung who was looking back and forth between the Alpha gang and the vampire.

"Hyung, Hyung this th-is psychos are trying to hold my Kookie- Jungkook hostage for some sick reason of theirs please Hyung save him." Taehyung blabbed out whatever came in his mind he had to do something quick, desperation evident in his voice.

Jungkook blinked at this reaction, he knew Taehyung cared for him, but this was all to new for him to see that being expressed Taehyung standing up for his in a scary situation minutes ago while right now he was here letting his fear be seen, he never knew Taehyung was so strong, even when it was so scary moment he was ready to fight for him unlike him, brave enough to defend himself even before help arrived.

"Calm down, calm down Tae Hyung is here right nobody's taking away anyone." Hyungsik soothingly brushed his shoulder, Taehyung relaxing and nodding, Jimin was soon to pull Jungkook back but Min-ho was stubborn not letting go of his arm.

Hyungsik sighed looking at Min-Ho rather giving him a deadly glare watching him smirk.

"What a shame, the Infamous Choi Min-Ho and his Clan is trying to hold a little pup hostage, where did your dignity go?" 

Min-Ho gave him a grin before looking up and down "could ask you the same the Great Park Hyungsik and his best buddies here to save a little pup and a human hmmm quite interesting." 

"Don't you dare Min-Ho!" 

Taehyung was surprised by the voice coming from his behind just a second before there was no one in sight now both woo-shik and Seojoon were there.

"So let's keep it short, you leave him alone and we will have this meeting some other time then." Woo-shik said getting Jungkook out of his grip and getting him behind him.

Min-Ho wasn't very cooperative but the whispering from his group of people had him in alert the sun had gone down completely

powers of this vampires are about to increase, and Even the seal to its territory had been weakened by the earlier wind attack they had to important matters to take care of even more impressive than Kim Seokjin.

"I suppose so then the one who I wanted to get the message must have got it, so Kim Jungkook please say a Hi on my behalf ok."      
Taehyung was holding Jungkook right now the grip on Taehyung suddenly tightened at this.

✨🌨️🌨️🌨️

Thankyou for 11 k 🤧🤧

The story is long 😿 sorry not sorry.