🌨️✨53🌨️ enters kiwi

Jimin focus:

Well deserved and stop saying mean things about my Dad, stray fish. Be glad he still doesn't know about your existence or." Ami stops mid-way, her eyes going wide watching an emerging figure from the water right behind Jimin.

Jimin sees a huge dolphin with the cutest smile a fish could make on its way coming towards them.

"Kiwi!!!!" Ami says with her eyes going wide and a splitting smile on her face "my baby where were you? Did they punish you?"

Kiwi and Ami seemed to communicate while Jimin looked dumbfounded because now he couldn't even hear Ami's voice. It was just the facial expressions and believe it or not The dolphin was the most expressive dolphin he had seen.

Kiwi looks at Jimin circling around him while Ami comes closer to Jimin, Jimin holds her arms going closer to her when he sees the glare.

"Why is he looking at me like that?" Jimin was going behind ami and turning to escape the fish.

"So gentlemanly of you Jimin." She teases while stopping kiwi from coming closer. "Sorry, he is a bit possessive of me last time he attacked a male who was about to discover me. Glad he had just seen me above the water. Kiwi no stops, stop Kiwi." Ami informs while Jimin holds her tightly.

"What do you mean he attacked dolphins don't attack, they are cute," Jimin says from behind her.

"Yea sure they are. be glad he knows you are a stray fish," Ami says in a sarcastic tone.

Kiwi comes closer, letting out a whistle that makes Ami laugh, touching Jimin's arms with its snout or his bottlenose as you may know.

"What? What? What did he say?" Jimin asks his fear slowly dissolving and patting his smooth gliding body it was almost as Kiwi purring.

"Kiwi said he wants you to ride him Jimin also he thinks you are cute" Ami laughs hard when she sees the color of his face disappearing.

"What?" Jimin says moving away while kiwi chases him.

"What? He just wants to give you the ride of the deep waters, just hold him tightly." Ami says a wave of relief coming over to Jimin.

"I would probably not have as breathing stability as him. I have never gone too deep waters." Jimin questions.

"What Jimin really dolphins are mammals first' off they have to come to the surface to breathe," Ami says with a stern look.

"What's ok fine I didn't know there's a reason why I am an art major ok." Jimin defends himself "how did you know about this?" Jimin asks.

"Namjoon Oppa, he had taught me a lot of interesting stuff you humans have discovered and named."

"For example, Dolphin is Kiwi's common name and Tursiops truncatus is its scientific name," Ami says proudly.

"Ok ok enough of biology class already can we move to practicals so please tell kiwi to not lose to me. I'm ready to ride him." Jimin says trying to hold kiwi whole was double the size of him he held as much as possible.

Ami unties a band tied around her waist and puts it around Kiwi from below and gives it to Jimin who was half on top of Kiwi.

"Hold this tight ok," Ami says moving aside.

"And here I g..." Jimin wasn't able to complete the sentence and Kiwi dives in at a speed he had never imagined.

Jimin closes his eyes tightly while a hand touches his shoulder. It was Ami swimming beside him.

There was complete silence while Kiwi was going deeper into the waters. Kiwi whistles again to the scared dolphin friends communicating they come closer touching Jimin with their snout. And moving away.

"So how's it?" Jimin hears a voice in his head it was Ami's.

Jimin nodded his head feeling the water pressure but he was adjusting. They stay in the not that shallow water for some time Jimin exploring the new kinds of fishes and plants. He discovered Kiwi had a baby girl named Limi who is currently staying with her mom as Ami was explaining everything to him.

Jimin times out as he starts to feel the burning sensation his lungs were screaming. Ami understands it as guides him back to Kiwi who swims back up. but jimin was already out of breath the interval needed to reach above wasn't enough. He was struggling to hold back the urge to open his mouth. His lungs were suffocating. He had improved but not to be a complete merman.

Ami was aggressively pulling him up with the help of kiwi as his hold on kiwi was losing.

...........

Little storytime:
Kiwi had jail time underwater because he attacked the human who was approaching ami and because they are smarter they can sense danger before humans and mermaids.
________
I tried to keep it as accurate as possible about the dolphin facts these all are true. Kiwi is Ami's sidekick.