🌨️✨57🌨️It would be loud when he comes in.

"Taehyung gets up, let's move to the living room. I have ordered a burger. It will be here anytime, now tell me what is wrong with Jimin. Let me hear that first."

_________

Taehyung got up sticking by Jungkook's side, putting his head over his shoulder and slumping on him while taking a seat on the sofa. It was their cozy cuddle seat narrating the whole jimin and his lead dance performance situation.

While Taehyung was munching down the burger very sadly Jungkook thought laughing at the hungry hyena. He wipes away the sauce on his face. "Slow down taehyung, no one's taking it away from you, and did you say you have a prom, shouldn't you try dieting."

Taehyung side-eyes him continuing his meal "will you stop that, all this stress is burning down my calories."

"Fine! Ok, I have called him over your so-called best friends. He is still sulking but promised to meet you if you both aren't alone." Jungkook says.

"Why can't he meet me alone? Why is he acting like my divorced wife." Taehyung exclaims slamming his coke bottle on the table.

"Now you would have to ask him that." Jungkook slumps a bit now that Taehyung is out of the sofa.

Let me rest a bit you both it would be loud when he comes in.

_______

'Oh , jimin you, it's been so long since i have seen you. You didn't visit taehyung in the last few days, and your hair color the tips changed color to orange" namjoon says when he spots JImin after dropping off jin on his door, and returning to taehyung's apartment

"Yeah you can say that, I had some of my stuff, I needed to sort it, that so-called Kim taehyung," Jimin exclaims removing his shoes.

Namjoon unlocks the both are welcomed to Taehyung standing in the doorway tapping his left feet and his hand folded restlessly waiting for Jimin.

"Welcome back Hyung! And who it is Mr. Park jimin." Taehyung moves aside letting Namjoon go and stopping Jimin.

"What now you have forgotten your basic etiquettes too. Let me in Kim Taehyung." Jimin says who is stopped by an arm blocking his way.

"What now you ignore me for the whole 3 days and now can't even stay in the same room Alone with me," Taehyung asks his voice hurt.

Namjoon chokes on his water as taehyung was making him laugh in between drinking water. "I'm sorry, please continue," Namjoon says as all the attention comes to him.

"This is exactly why now move your dramatic ass and let me in. I'm not angry anymore. I know you are a loser and so lazy to find a partner that you are ready to miss your best friend's debut performance." Jimin whisper scolds why taehyung removes his arm.

"What loser? Lazy? Wahhh that's what you think about me." Taehyung sighs and continues "you have no idea how many people I have asked for this shitty thing and got embarrassed."

Jimin finds Jungkook sleeping on the sofa and sofa the only cozy place in the living room, he picks a cushion and throws it on his face while he settles on a chair instead. while Namjoon also takes a seat in the opposite chair.

"Oh, the midget is here," Jungkook says being woken up from his sleep.

"Yea, coconut head it's all thanks to you, taehyung has no social life or friends he can call for this damn thing, with that face of his people should be lining up behind him, but there's you always around him who scares away everyone, am I wrong Namjoon Hyung?" Jimin asks for help.

"Hold up what's this all about," Jin asks coming up, sitting beside Namjoon nods along and looks at all three of them.

"It's nothing Hyung I'll tell you or his dramatic self is going to take a lot of time," Jungkook says narrating the whole thing again.

........

Hey!