🌨️✨6.🌨️ Lukos Means Wolf In Greek.

(🌈🌠🌈 Hey, my happy Firecrackers I Purple You.🌈🌠🌈)

【Please give love & support to this chapter♡】

🌨️6.🌨️ Lukos Means Wolf In Greek. 

🌇

"So that's why Werewolves are sometimes also called "Lycanthropes
By Humans. As Lukos means Wolf In Greek."

"And Anthropos meaning "human" Namjoon said and started writing on The chalkboard.

"Will you stop staring at him? He is just our new professor. Jeez! And you are his Student for god's sake." Yoongi said Looking at his Hyung who was still dazed by the new Professor Namjoon who was going to be with them in the Training Camp.

"I swear to God he almost looks ethereal to me. Looking at his physique don't you think he is an Alpha?" Jin asked, looking at Yoongi

"Hard to tell. As we are literally at the last bench and he is in the front." Yoongi said trying to get a better look at Namjoon as only his voice was to be heard this far.

"Well, that's because of you. We are late for the class."

"Woah Hyung, when did you start to have interest in extra classes like Human relations and werewolf," Yoongi said, putting his head on the bench trying to get some sleep.

"And for your kind information, I don't need this class my relationship with humans is quite well,"Yoongi claimed which made Jin laugh out loud enough to get the class's attention on him.

"Save it, Yoongi your only human relations is TaeTae. That too because he insists." Jin whispered suddenly feeling flustered by the attention. The Training was usually divided into different classes as Social, practical, training and Extras any one subject of the students choice, luckily Jin had chosen the different class this time after hearing the rush of all the other werewolves, mostly girls enrolling their names.

"From now onwards we are attending all his lectures. Repeats too."Jin assured, Making Yoongi roll his Eyes in disgust.

"Hyung what do you think about this morning would Tae be able to recognize Jungkook now that he has seen his wolf form?" Yoongi suddenly asks to remember the incident that occurred in the morning. During their journey here.