🌨️✨75🌨️in the silence of the room.

Minho moves ahead ready to take down yoongi if that's how it was going to end.

He was more than delighted to kill the blood pact wizard.

Yoongi brings both his arms in front of him, his arms open creating ropes generated through his powers, the ropes glowing golden. 

He grips them harder; he has to trap Minho. The ropes were only visible to Yoongi at the moment he had to surprise attack him to trap him as long as he could.

"Didn't I say

, I won't let YOU

 I

….I will not……….. allow YOU?" 

Minho hears Taehyung's voice

Startling him, he was alive?

What? What is he?

What was he?

Taehyung is levitated into the air generating flashes on lighting beside him.

There is a ball of electricity, blue current flowing visible in his palm.

Yoongi looks up shocked himself, even he has never seen someone or something like this.

Jungkook looks startled, was it Taehyung ? 

Meanwhile Taehyung's eyes where closed still his head was filled with a single notion…"kill! Kill! Kill!" 

What are you waiting for? Catch him!" Minho orders two of his men walking towards Taehyung.

Yoongi tried to generate power but his failing health was at its limits.

Minho jerks his wrist the pain decreasing gradually. "What the hell was that now?"

"What is it?" Onew asks 

The 2 men approaching Taehyung incautiously take a step towards him grabbing his neck and the other twisting his arm behind his back.

Taehyung pupils keep going restlessly, he grabs the arm of the guy in front of him with his free arm, and frees his neck with sheer strength the man couldn't understand the teenager possessed.

But the Guy in the back twists his arm more making him jolt in pain. 

He pushes back immediately, startling the guy when his back hits the wall, pain surging through his arm and the guy releasing him. 

He rubs his free wrist which gets released, his bangs covers his glowing eyes, he himself wasn't aware of, the guy in the front of him comes running towards him with a bat in his hand he picked up swinging it, terrorizing Taehyung he holds both his palm straight before him trying to stop him, he wishes with his heart to make him stop anyways possible.

"STOPPP!" Taehyung screams, closing his eyes. 

.

.

.

.

The next he opens his eyes he sees a crater created at the other side of the ends of the wall, smoke emerging and he sees a leg hanging the same shoes of his attacker and his hand losing the grip on his bat falling down in slow-motion in the silence of the room, not even the breath of people could be heard, the impact of the bat falling on the ground being the only sound resonating. 

He looks around to see the shocked expression of all the people around the guy who grabbed his arm, Minho, Onew, Yoongi , Jungkook looking at him with shock plastered on his face. 

He collapsed down not knowing what just happened.

"Yoongi what - what is it?" Minho asks.

"You, you bastard you lied who - who is he?"
________

Hello, sunshines
I'm back for final.
What can I say life happened, I had some stuff of mine.

As for the book.
I had left it on a cliffhangerish mode.
Which is more of like a first season.

From now on this would be a season two.

1-74 season 1
75-up onwards season 2

So, as I had some time that i couldn't look at this story at all.

I have a request for all my readers with good memory.

If you could comment down any loose end i might miss.

Any characters arc i have missed.
Any storyline you are curious about and if I don't cover it please do mention.

There is a lot of characters, so if there are even any tiny bit of incompleteness you feel I didn't cover going forward do mention.

That said, thankyou for waiting and reading as always.

I would definitely love to read your comments going forward as always.

I'll update season two slowly after reading the next batch after some reading and researching of my own.
But, it is a lot of work so for now I'm also starting my other book
Is it royalty
If any one interested in something lite do read it i plan to make it very fluff.