🌨️✨20🌨️ "Joonie sincerely means everything I wrote in it."

"So Pineapple it is?"

"Isn't it?"

"No,no no it's applepine yes applepine I'm pretty confident."

Namjoon kept on muttering the words making Jin giggle.

They were currently in Taehyung's guest room as he has asked Taehyung to let Namjoon his friend from hometown for a place to stay.

And Taehyung being an Angel agreed too fast, while they both were alone in Taehyung's flat as Taehyung was busy trying to sobber up Jungkook with Mrs.Kim who was giving a good scolding to yoongi for making his underage brother drink.

"Ughh this is so frustrating, Pineapple." Namjoon said looking at Jin who was busy trying to get Namjoon's heavy coat off him.

Namjoon suddenly went silent, looking at Jin with a hurt expression as he was struggling with Namjoon's Coat.

"Are you mad at me?" Namjoon asked looking at Jin through his eyelashes.

Jin looked amused at the change of emotions "why do you think so?"

"I'm sorry this was never the way I thought I would be meeting you."

"For fucks sake I didn't even think I would meet you again."

"I was really hurt, I don't drink this much you know."

Jin suddenly laughed at Namjoon's statement, he was drunk as hell and still trying to make a good impression.

"It was so hard to find your address, the only information I got was the name Kim Jinpaka, which I knew was totally fake and a fake address to from the registry."

"I didn't knew your phone number."

"I didn't even knew if you ever wanted to see me again."

"That, that's why I gave that letter to that cute little boy."

"Joonie sincerely means everything I wrote in it."

Namjoon suddenly stopped when he looked at Jin who was looking lost in his own thoughts.

"I'm not mad at you Namjoon. Can I call you that?" Jin replied to the confused looking Namjoon now Proceeding to untie his shoelace.

"Ofcourse you can why can't you? It's my name you know, well you know people who really like-like me also call me Joon, Joonie, Monie, and there is more, but you know you would be something more than like-like so you can call me anything you like jinnie." Namjoon blabbered still very much drunk and so very cute.

And he is my professor everyone probably older than me. Jin thought smiling at Namjoon who was struggling to stay awake.

"Because at the end of the you are an Alpha, Alpha's who feel like it disrespectful to them if someone lower to their rank call their name." Jin said staying down removing Namjoon's shoes and tossing it away only to look up to find , Namjoon fallen back to the bed quite comfortable in his sleep.

Jin smiled at the really tall, clumsy Alpha. Sleeping sound as a Baby.

  while he put on a blanket on him moving out of the room.

"I really wanted to believe you are different Namjoon-ah." Jin muttered looking one Last time at the sleeping Alpha and getting back to his own home.

-------

Shorter chapter= Quicker updates.🌨️✨🌨️

500 words 💜

I'm hoping atleast that much and more for next chapters.🌨️✨🌨️

And I would be able to post almost daily. 🌨️✨🌨️

For the complete October 🙌 just hoping guys.

Thank you 5k fam💜✨

(Sorry if any error, my finals are starting tomorrow lol I'm pretty doomed or maybe not.)💜💜💜🤦✨