✨🌨️65✨ DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY HIS NAME,

- Next Few Chapters are not so......... hmm pleasant.

Warning ⚠️

-------
10 messages from Taehyung

Where are you? 8:30 read

I'm waiting for you. 8:33 read

Jungkook it's ok whatever you wanted to get me you didn't get it?  8.45 read

Come here quick? 8:47 read

Is it embarrassing for you? 9:02 read

It's ok if you don't want to come at 9:30 read

But please 9:47 read

Reply to me. 9:49 read

Jungkook, are you home? 10:00 read

Jungkook? 10:16 read

Jungkook blinks slightly looking at mobile in the hand flashing before him, opening his eyes his senses are not back yet, there is a surging pain in the back of his head.

"Awwww, look at all these messages that brat really cares for you, doesn't he? Is he your boyfriend? Well, not gonna lie he is fine af , only if he was an omega like your brother Kim Seokjin you know, I
would have kept him too."  Minho says holding Jungkook's phone before him and scrolling through the constant messages jungkook was getting.

The chocolate cosmos laying beside him was now trashed and stepped on. Meanwhile, his turtleneck was soaked with his blood there was a hot trickling line of blood that had woke him up.
The pain is unbearable and the blinding lights are only adding to his already aching head.

His arms and legs feel sore and painful, his wrists are tearing a bit they both are tied arms beside him tied to the pole.

All he remembers from the shop is collecting the flowers and rushing out of the shop but the shopkeeper called him back and he was hit on the back of his head.  Just like that those cowards didn't even come at him one on one.

He lowers his head, unable to look at the blinding lights flashing above his head.

"Fuc-i- ------ ward don- y-- say his ---e" Jungkook murmurs, catching Minho's attention. The cold air hits at him and it burns his cuts even more.

"What did you say? Poor thing" Minho lowers his head nearing beside him. Looking at his Phone he remembers this person messaging him that human brat who everyone seems to care about.
Only if those vampire fuckers hadn't interrupted him that day this all could have happened a way lot earlier.

"I SA-ID ....... YOU FUCKING COWARD! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY HIS NAME," Jungkook looks back up straight in his eyes glaring at him.

Minho smirks "Tough luck, look at you all bloody and tied up, I would not dare to say that if I were you bubs." Minho traces the blood on his face and wipes it on his turtleneck.

This time its Jungkook who laughs, confusing his captors.

"A coward like you can never even think of daring something lik--" Jungkook gets slapped straight on his face shaking his brain, the pain in his head surging a new level almost fainting him again Minho was strong a Strong Alpha no doubt in that but Jungkook was never going to cower before him.

"This is why I don't like this, you know?
Look at him.
Still so noisy!
Just like his brother.
Is it a trait in your family? So annoying! I would have a lot to deal with once I get hold of Seokjin! That bitch." Minho says, looking at Kim, his right-hand man, known as key.

Jungkook struggles against the strains but manages to land a kick on Minho's knees making him fall back "Don't you fucking even think of laying a finger on hyu-" Jungkook splits out blood by the punch he receives from Key.  Key grab him by his turtleneck pressuring more on his wounds making him bleed.

Key kicks on his knee the leg with which he had managed to kick Minho, Jungkook screams the pain in his leg, his knee, he limps losing balance the blow must have broken his knee, his breathing labored.

"What do you want me to do with him, Minho? The message is already sent. It's just a matter of time Seokjin will be here begging for this bastard. I say we kill him off anyway." Key says looking at the bloodied face Jungkook is breathing heavily, his nose bleeding trying to think a way out of this, if he gathers his energy if he transforms, he wouldn't even be able to stand a chance against him and the sedation injected into him has already restrained him from transforming.
And his pup size would only be crushed in a moment, moreover, he was still too young to challenge an Alpha, they didn't seem to know about his late development, as he could feel the arms on which he was injected, making him incapable of transforming.

"What's the fun in that?" Minho laughs almost like a maniac before looking back at Jungkook and then typing on Jungkook's phone.

"We are going to make him regret every second of living," Minho smirks at Key who is confused as well.

What was he planning on know, only if he could mindlink Yoongi but he knew better this was a magic sealed territory.
Minho has been planning this and he was just there like a golden opportunity fell into his arms.

--------

Taehyung is huffing by the time he reached the address Jungkook had messaged him.

Taehyung puts his palm on his knees trying to control his breath, it's already past 11 by the time he reached there he had no idea why Jungkook would call him so far is literally in the middle of nowhere.

All he could see was the single strange two-story building and it's surrounded by pitch darkness almost creeping him out.

He pulled his coat closer. The cold just shifted a bit more or was it because he rushed here leaving Jimin, who had insisted on coming and having a talk with Jungkook.

But Taehyung had managed to convince Jimin and rushed here in the taxi.

He walks up the stairs slowly looking around there is literally not even a single sound and the silence and darkness scare him more whatever kind of surprise is on the other end he doesn't get the feeling of Jungkook this doesn't seem like something that even appeals to Jungkook.

He gulps, finally opening the door and the first thing that hits him is the smell of blood.

---------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Personally, I hate Key's character more here. He is edgy 😭
My poor babies are too young for this.

I was thinking of a pattern of updating every time the last posted chapter hits 100 reads I'll post the new chapter.

[Currently, it's 70 reads.]
I'm not good with timing it a day every week or so.
So it would be better and you all can get a hint when the last chapter is about 100 reads next update would be posted soon.
So that I'll get enough break between an update and a pattern.