🌨️✨12🌨️ Is this the Kim Jinpaka residence?

( you might wanna read the last chapter As I had added next part to the Chapter.)

(🌈🌠🌈 Hey my Choco
chips I purple you.🌈🌠🌈)

【Please give love & support to this chapter♡】

-------

🌨️12🌨️ Is this the Kim Jinpaka residence?

-------

"Who made my Yoongi Hyung to sulk and pout like this?" They all heard at the cliff, making them look behind at the person, who was walking up to them with loud giggling accompanied.

"Hobi, There you are finally." Yoongi's pout changed when he saw the Hoseok who was in overall black attire and Black tees and sunglasses on, making him look quite intimidating to Jimin.

"Woah, Holy crap another Merman. Gosh, we do live in a small world, Hyung you know I come to hang out with you all so I can get a break from these Mermans." Hobi babbled to Yoongi, releasing all his frustration from his work, while Yoongi put his hand on his shoulder caressing him.

"Pst didn't you say he was a Merman why does it look like he doesn't like his own kind," Jimin whispered to Jin and Jungkook who let the other two have their routine.

"You see, Mermans are kind of the Slytherins of the magical species kind but don't worry not all of them are bad, some are precious bursts of Sunshine like him," Jungkook explained while Jimin listened carefully.

"And being in constant contact with such people can be exhausting, Hoseok is the Controller of his clan, It is similar to Police, don't go by his appearance though he is absolutely a jolly person," Jin added but didn't help Jimin calm.

"You mean to say he carries guns around with him beating up bad guys," Jimin mumbled as he saw Hoseok look at him scanning him from top to bottom while Yoongi was explaining him.

"Oh, even worse mind manipulation, control, freezing, burning up people he got everything," Jin said nonchalantly while Jimin's heart stopped for a second thinking about it, to add up to the terror Hoseok walked up to him with a straight face not even a hint of emotions in him.

"Hey, I'm Jung Hoseok, Pleased to meet you." Hoseok introduced himself with a hearty smile, extending his hand towards Jimin while Jimin cautiously took his hand mumbling" hello Mr.Hosoek, I'm park Jimin."

"I heard from Yoongi Hyung about you and....Yah Jimin." Hoseok's hand was pulled down as Jimin had fainted, falling down, Luckily Jin was quick to hold his head from hitting the rock.

"Ugh, I can't believe this, how much of a scaredy-cat is he ?" Jungkook questioned.

--------

Meanwhile

Taehyung focus.

Taehyung had just woken up. He had no idea for how long he was out or even remembered how he ended up in his own house when the last thing he remembered was he sleeping at Jimin's.

He, had found it weird as in why hadn't anyone woken up and he had missed his class, what was even strange was Jin and Suga had returned and all the Kim brothers were out he knew it from Mrs.Kim that it had been just half an hour ago they left.

Moreover, to his dismay, there was no electricity at his home. He took out his pack of coke cans.

"Ahhh!! The coke is freaking hot "

Taehyung sighed to himself, he was startled suddenly near him, a small barking near his legs almost making him fall forward gripping the Can.

"Holy Hell you scared the freaking daylights out of me, Choppa." Taehyung yelled at the little four-legged puppy from his neighborhood who was terrified as it took tiny steps backward.