✨🌨️64✨ But please.

It had already been the end of the prom. People were slowly leaving the party, Jimin had left his partner ever since his debut performance and was sitting with Taehyung over the bench waiting for Jungkook.

The phone calls were ignored. Jimin and Taehyung had been trying for quite some time now.

He had already cursed him multiple times, asking Taehyung 100 times to take him somewhere else. It broke his heart Taehyung was anticipatingly looking at every person entering and leaving by this time he was completely silent just blinking with a Stoic expression.

What could possibly be more important than this for Jungkook is that he can't even contact them. 

All these past days the excitement for the event was overwhelming for both Jungkook and Taehyung watching it end like this was heartbreaking and to say Jimin regretting this idea was an understatement.

The phone rings and Taehyung picks up the call immediately, 

"Yes, Mrs.Kim , 

I'm at the prom, yea 

Jungkook? he didn't come today and isn't picking my calls, yes 

don't scold him 

I'm sure he had some emergency. 

I'll be back soon. 

Yes, Jimin is with me. " 

Jimin hears the conversation and by now he is sure he heard the light sniffling. 

--------

"He didn't get to the prom? Hmm, that's strange." Jin says from above the ladder where he was hanging the Happy Birthday balloons. With Namjoon at the foot of the stairs holding the ladder and sorting the next alphabet letter balloon to go up. By now every inch of Taehyung's tiny room is decorated with fairy-lightings. 

"Yea Taehyung said he wasn't picking up the phone calls too!" Mrs.Kim shouts panicking while walking and making calls to Jungkook's phone.

"Geez, I bet he must have prepared something to surprise Taehyung and ended up too caught up with that preparations." Yoongi supplies his assumptions decorating the cake, his writing completed in the purple cream Taehyung's favorite color A Beautiful 

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY

TAE  

completed on the chocolate cake with strawberries toppings.

"Alright I'll contact him, mom, I'll  link him and give you the proof."

------

Jimin can never forgive Jungkook for doing this to his best friend. It is his birthday in 2 hours and all he could think of is how. heartbroken he is because of Jungkook's last-minute ditching.

All the calls were ignored but strangely enough, he was reading the messages and never responding. What was he even thinking? 

Taehyung looks at Jimin his nose tip are red with the constant rubbing of his nose and his outfit all crumbled. The two brooches Taehyung had managed to grab stayed beside him, for Jungkook and him.

"Jimin can we go home can- can you come with me if- if it's ok I don't feel like walking back alone?" Taehyung asks, his voice almost whispering.

Jimin nods, grabbing Taehyung's hand and walking and taking him with him.

Taehyung's phone chimes while walking and he opens his phone

1 message from Jungkook. 10.45 pm

Meet me at this place. I have something for you. 10:45

--------

--------

Yoongi concentrates and tries to Mind-link Jungkook but he isn't able to track him on the first try and that panics him a little.

The only few reasons for that to happen would be- 

Jungkook blocking him

going out of the town.

Or 

Him going into the magic-sealed place where outsiders' links get blocked.

Yoongi tries again, this time with surety that he can't track him. Yoongi is soon rushing to his room hoping he's suspicious of the other two being wrong and it is Just his stupid brother blocking him. 

For whatever surprise he might be planning for Taehyung.

--------

The notification chimes in Jungkook's phone.

10 messages from Taehyung 8:30 pm

Where are you? 8:30 read

I'm waiting for you. 8:33 read

Jungkook it's ok whatever you wanted to get me you didn't get it?  8.45 read

Come here quick? 8:47 read

Is it embarrassing for you? 9:02 read

It's ok if you don't want to come 9:30 read

But please 9:47 read

Reply to me. 9:49 read

Jungkook, are you home? 10:00 read

Jungkook? 10:16 read

Jungkook blinks slightly looking at mobile in the hand flashing before him, opening his eyes his senses are not back yet, there is a surging pain in the back of his head.

"Awwww, look at all these messages that brat really cares for you, doesn't he? Is he your boyfriend? Well, not gonna lie he is fine af , only if he was an omega like your brother, I would have kept him too."

-----

Hey,

My poor baby's 18th birthday 🥺