✨🌨️67✨ Would do anything it takes.

It's a 100 reads day!
Update.
--------

"We have to do something about the boy!" Her skin glistened from the neon pink lights flashing on her from against the giant pink flamingo in the front of the bar

"We have to do something about the boy!" Her skin glistened from the neon pink lights flashing on her from against the giant pink flamingo in the front of the bar. A woman in a crisp white shirt and black skirt brown coat hanging over her shoulder, her hair let loose . The pin on her white shirt labelled Jane.T in cursive writing. Holding a file in her hand with the title read 

Psylock

Personnel records 

2010-2020

The said man she addressed didn't look back at her. Running his hand through his soft black locks and settling his palm on his hips, he is draped in completely black, black jacket, black tshirt, black pants. 

"Jane, I know!" He whispers back.

"But, Kino, I still can't……." She takes a breath as if the images flashing in her head. "I still remember his face, Eugene. He didn't deserve it. I have known his since he was a kid, Ambrose, his brother still hasn't been able to recover from it. He was still refusing to leave the blood scarf of Eugene when the last I saw him in the hospital. You have to do something about your son goddammit!" Jane says agitated , receiving no reaction from her colleague if she could call him that. Clutching the file in her hand.

"Eugene… What do you even know about him, Jane! He was  one of 3 students of mine, the one I have been raising like my own kid, don't give me that shit. All I want is to catch him too and that's what I have been doing since the past two years." The man says looking back at the woman, her blue eyes teary not being able to believe this guy.

"Then you are not trying enough! For all I would find you in a different bar everyday, you say your students are your most important people in Life and yet I keep finding them dead, killed by your own son Kino!" Jane walks away furiously throwing the file in her hand on him.

"What have you done!" The man whispers. 

—-----------

Hoseok grips the handle of the car again, tapping his fingers furiously while looking for every bar nearest to the council.

He is desperate because he knew something's not right when Yoongi had called him, asking him to find the Kinorin meigen.

The fear and desperation in his voice was clear to him but Yoongi hadn't explained a thing, only an address sent to him. 

He has a faint idea about him but never actually met him. All he knows about him is he is like the master of Dark and occult art in the council, and apparently Yoongi's professor.

Yoongi was one of the few students who were accepted as his students with a talent so dangerous it is very important to whom it's passed on to and it is said that only the pure of hearts are selected.