✨🌨️70✨I can't hear his screams anymore."

"Yoongi!"

"Yoongi!"

"Yoongi wake up!" 

"Yoongi please, Wake up.." Yoongi blinks at this.

The heavyweight on his head, the shoe stomping his head down was gone for now.

He sees Jin right before him in the distance, his tear stricken face the look on his face indicating something grave had happened.

Namjoon was nowhere to be seen. He was missing where was Taehyung, 

Jungkook , Jungkook he could hear his bone-chilling screams. What had happened? Everyone of the clan surrounded him,watching Jungkook.

Yoongi gets up slightly moving his head, his head spins making him nauseous and falls again on the ground the other way.

When he saw a mop of blond hair, Taehyung's head was surrounded by a pool of crimson.

Yoongi's eyes dilated at what had happened in the moment he fell unconscious.

Why wasn't the council here yet?

Where was Hoseok?

"Yoongi, look at me!" Jin says his eyes  had gone Dry from crying every single tear. His head falls down, but he jerks back.

Yoongi gets up once again, raising his head still seated on the ground, his hands tied behind, his head paining miserable.

"You have to stop it, do something Yoongi, Jungkook they would, kill him too! 

I can't hear his screams anymore." 

Kill him too? What was happening here.

He looks up at Jungkook his eyes are closed. Key that person is standing before him similarly closing his eyes, yoongi squints his eyes what was he doing?

Key wasn't even touching Jungkook, yet Jungkook was screaming and sobbing, shivering as if he was living a nightmare.

Jungkook heartbeats Yoongi concentrates trying to hear that rhythm. It is erratic, blood pressure surged , fast breathing, shaking limbs his muscles tensed. 

Yoongi breaths, opening his eyes, his eyes dilating, no it could not be he was psylock? 

He was right Minho had psylock is his group the symptoms matched it was that person who killed his classmates.

The psycho genius who had developed the mind manipulation to such a level he could control someone mind completely trapping him in his own mind, but he used it for his own evil plans imprisoning  people in their mind and showing them a simulated imagination, torturing them without even touching them it seems so realistic that it kills the person from the truma. The death in his mind manipulation would reflect the same in real life, the person's body would give up on his life from the pain he experienced, he has seen his classmates die.

No no no key can't be planning to kill Jungkook like this no.

God forbid what he is showing Jungkook. 

"Jin hyung!" Yoongi calls his heartbeat raising from fear.

Jin looks back at Yoongi , sniffing a bit, 

"Ho-w l-ong has it been? When did they start… torturing him?" Jin looks at him confused, why would he ask that? 

"I do-nt know why you are asking this ?" Jin asks, confused.

"Hyung please let me know, how long has this been going? Key h-e, he is psylock, no one of his withstand his torture more than 35 min-utes!" Yoongi said fearing how long it had been out.

Jin's eyes widens listening that name he has heard his name that criminal's " i- i don't know yoongi it was being going on forever, i can't hear his screams Anymore he doesn't seem to listening to me,no he jungkook can't hear me." 

Yoongi sighs at this, he has to do something, anything Jungkook wouldn't be able to withstand! His wolf isn't even matured to withstand.

"Where's Namjoon? What happened to Taehyung?" Yoongi asks moving closer to Jin they have chained him to the pole yoongi wasn't restrained he can move towards Jungkook.

Jin stays silent at this, looking at the ground.

"Hyun-g" fear surges through Yoongi at this.

"I don't know yoongi they- they took Namjoon away, they took him away!" 

"What? Where?" 

"He challenged Minho, they said he would fight at the strike of 12." Jin says  drowsy something was off. 

Did they drug Jin? He was drowsy but Jin was struggling to stay awake.

Jungkook falls limp, unable to bear the pain. His eyes feel heavy. There is pain all over his body right now. The only thing he wishes for is to just lie down. He would do anything for that to numb the pain the strain is catching him up. 

The screams of his pain jolts Yoongi up.  Who is distorted at the moment not understanding the situation. There is no time he has to save Jungkook from psylock any way possible.

If he couldn't get Jungkook's attention he had to distract key anyway possible, but if he was slow in attacking key he would risk him ending the mind manipulation quicker.

He only has one option: he had to attack key in the first chance he gets.

Yoongi gets up slowly and as quiet as possible determination to dash run to key and attack hin distracting key releasing Jungkook.

Yoongi breaths slowly starting to walk and slowly running towards Key, the chains on his hands jolts creating a metal noise and he scares at this but still keep running but before Yoongi could attack key, onew catches him throwing on the ground again, a tear slips from his eyes this was his one chance

But Taehyung had run from the right blood dripping, barely walking but he managed to slump down with a single push releasing Jungkook astonishing everyone.

Onew starts walking towards Taehyung but Yoongi manages to kick his legs hard enough to make him fall and lock his legs with his own.

The rest of the clan dashes to Taehyung's position, Yoongi feared now that he would be beaten up more now,  instead being welcomed by a black wolf towering tall in front of them, his silver eyes flashing with rage and vengeance.

As Yoongi peers up, he recognizes Namjoon standing in front of Taehyung. Ready to whoever attempted to attack Taehyung would indeed be crushed

--------

Sooooo?
What's real what reel?

I somehow did it!!!!!!!
Yes an update.