🌨️✨73🌨️ Flashes of lightings

Heyyy!!!!
I am excited to upload this chapter is an understatement.
But shits about to go down.
Vote and comment.

Ready

__________

Taehyung trembled trying to get up, forcing himself up even if every cell of his body was in pain.

His eyes started wavering, with anger as he screamed "no! I won't allow you to."

Minho looks back from Namjoon towards Taehyung.

Who was standing up with his head down.

He smiled at him.

"You what?"

Taehyung's eyes where dilating Minho walks back to him…. Stomping Namjoon's arm.

Taehyung was still barely standing, his head pounding and eyes dilating he wasn't able to see anything, the beating of his heart was the only thing ringing in his ears. The sound of his heart beating was so intense that it was terrifying . He had never been this angry ever in his entire life, maybe it was fear or sadness but his emotions had reached the levels it had never before.

Minho grabs him by the neck, elevating him with one hand, forcing him up in the air.

His neck, the Kim brothers panicked he would break it.

He holds Minho's arms wrapped around his neck trying to break free looking down,

"Stop it! Stop it you fucking bastard!" Taehyung screams, he was in a turmoil and Minho wasn't making it any better. The heartbeat raising even more.

Looking back at Minho, the sparkles starts, flicking beside him the golden rays of lightning bolts the dark making it glow, the lightning bolts were splitting out of his arms and around him. Minho's eyes flickered at this he blinks a couple of times confused. Was it really happening.

It was glowing beside Taehyung. There were these faint golden electric bolts going through Minho. At this time it was real; it traveled through his body hitting his spine in seconds.

 At this time it was real; it traveled through his body hitting his spine in seconds