🌨️✨33🌨️ sleepless confused brain

Seojoon was soon to get all the three walking back giving an earful to Taehyung for being so careless in places like this

  They were soon met by Jin and Yoongi's car all of the sudden Jin scolding Jungkook and almost slapping him but stopped by Yoongi even Namjoon was there.

That night sleep didn't come easily for Taehyung, he laid on his bed twisting and turning nothing was adding up how on earth did his hyungs end up in the forest?

What was the investigation they were talking about?

Aren't Hyungsik and seo joon hyungs senior year college students?
The how could they be involved in with such notorious people why was Hyungsik Hyung famous among them?

Why was that strange psycho Man calling only him a human as if they are not…...human? human being as if they are....are different species all together.

He must have read too much fantasy books this is just him being paranoid.

What's the clan they are talking about?

How on earth did Yoongi Jin and that dimple hyung end up in the forest? 

Right in an hour or less they got in trouble?

Why is Jungkook always called a little pup? 

Of Course he agrees Jungkook does looks like a little puppy with his doe/puppy eyes no Denial in that 

But every one who sees him calls him that?!?! Who gave them the right?

Even Jimin was there with him. Why didn't no one call him human pup or anything why does it feels like they all were talking a whole different language?

As if there were underlying meaning to everything they say?

His stomach was doing weird things, the curiosity getting the better of him.

How on earth do they move so fast 

Crashhhh

His train of thoughts were broken by the crashing sound of utensils from the kitchen, 'ughh that dimple hyung again' Taehyung thought as he got up from under the well placed blanket and a warm bed feeling his heaven being crashed instead.

Even since he got Namjoon as his roommate things have never been silent 

He doesn't know if it's a pleasant thing or not but Namjoon sure makes his flat more lively.

He walks up to the kitchen watching only the lights of the kitchen turned on. How thoughtful of him. He walks up crashing his knees and toes here and there in the dark.

Taehyung sits on one of the table stools looking at Namjoon trying not to laugh out loud watching Namjoon gathering the steel glasses as quickly as possible and crashing down on a few of them every time again every time he gathers.

"You know Hyung if my granny was here she would whoop your ass for making so much noise in the middle of the night and that too for such a simple task." Taehyung says supporting his face on his arms and settling in trying nothing to save Namjoon from his misery.

Namjoon laughs awkwardly trying to cover his task from Taehyung as if he can't see it from above.

"Hyung one at a time pick them up before stacking." Taehyung huffs watching him struggle.

"No I got this you go and sleep." Namjoon says it hurts his pride that someone way younger than him knows better housekeeping than him.

"It's you know quite impossible to sleep peacefully when there are crashing noises Time to time in the witching hour, you know?" Taehyung smiles watching Namjoon embarrassed.

"It's just, just I wanted to help you so I thought of stacking up and cleaning up the utensils, trust me I only had good intentions." 

Taehyung nods at him rolling his eyes at how cute someone older than him is.

"Uhh it's 3 Am already I haven't  guess it is you know we are always up at night it's hard to keep up with the city schedule here." Namjoon laughs away wondering if there are witches in the city too he hasn't seen any.

  But that had startled Taehyung, his confused brain trying to link up things.

We? What does he mean by that? Why won't people in his place sleep at night?

Taehyung thought of pushing Namjoon more on it. "It's ok hyung you know I wasn't sleeping anyways I'm sorry we weren't able to talk much looking at the circumstances you had come in. So what do you do Hyung, are you here for a business trip or something?" 

"Oh me no no I'm a trainer actually I teach teenagers and above human relations with were-" Namjoon stops mid air his back still facing Taehyung when he realises what is about say  its Taehyung a human a real human he is living with! 

"Hyung what was it again I don't think I catched it?" Taehyung asked his eyes fixed on Namjoon who could feel his eyes on his head. He breathes out, putting on a as real as possible smile looking at Taehyung. 

"I said I teach human relations and where it's it's mostly like psychology and philosophy combination." Namjoon stutters through even though keeping a confident smile. 

"Aaah psychology I suppose psychology majors don't like sleep much then." Taehyung laughs away finding Namjoon change and alertness of his slip, if today was clear then it was probably that there is something everyone knows and would go extents to hide it from him he has felt this, even before this change in the behaviour the sudden alertness.

And anything it is Taehyung is going to find it, find the end of it and decide for himself if whatever it is! No one else has the right to it.

🌨️✨🌨️

Taehyung is about to uncover all or is he?
Whatever it is you are not ready for it darling don't rush yourself.

Now that apart I'm so thankful for you guys whoever is voting and reading it.

I still remember when I used to update and it still won't get more than 5 reads  in a week and votes were even rare.

Now it's just one day and it already has 44 reads and more than 4votes🤧 ..... I really appreciate you all.

I promise to improve more and work on my story writing skills whenever I get time.