🌨️✨18🌨️Was it too much to ask?

3k reads 🌹 🌹 Ooh my god you guys.....💜💜💜

____✨

Jungkook was kicking on random stones on the road as he was walking back from the Ramen shop where they separated. 

He was going back home as usual as it was true he had nowhere else to go he had no particular interest in Friends in his werewolf clan and he barely went to his academics as to have any friends. 

Except for Taehyung and his family, he really didn't try to make more friends, maybe Hoseok Hyung but he was Suga Hyung's friend first and secondly, he was mostly busy for him to hang out with. 

Sniffing softly he removed his shoes quietly getting in his house picking up a bottle of water he downed down some water sitting down.

"What? I thought you were going to be late." Someone asked him sitting in the dark, the eyes focused looking at him with whole attention. 

Jungkook just gave a sadish look casting his eyes down.

"What? I thought you were going to be late." Yoongi asked, looking at him with whole attention. 

Jungkook huffed loudly bending down and placing his head on the table. 

"What? Didn't the chocolate cosmos work out?" Yoongi questioned again, watching over his head. 

"Those bloodsuckers brought an even bigger bouquet for him and got tickets for Disneyland." Jungkook sighed again, closing his eyes. 

That's the this young blood is so down today Yoongi thought making him angry about those BSB's.

"Aaah these bloody kidnappers again. Come with me, guess they need to be taught a lesson or two." Yoongi emerged up. 

"Forget it. He is happy that's what matters." Jungkook said lifting his head up a little bit then banging it again on the table. 

"Then why are you being sad then now get up let me take you to someplace which is really fun for the first few times then it's just a routine." 

"Where"

"The Bartina Pub" 

"Did you forget I am minor."

"Did you forget I know Magic." Yoongi retorted. 

"No, Come on" Yoongi pulled him up walking with him outwards. 

___✨

Namjoon was currently seated in a random  bar as he was counting the time before it's 12 he had convinced himself to stay for a week before he gets back to his job and go back from this new city cause he was already fed up with living in a hotel room for a week almost.

The letter he had given to the boy with that boxy smile a few days before. He was anxiously waiting for the first few days to get a phone call, never letting his phone die even for a minute as he had asked his mate, his omega or even if he could call the omega his even after being his mate.

The mate who ran away from him the first time he met and to his bad luck he could chase him as he got caught in someone's trap.

He was positive by now that maybe his mate really didn't want to give him a chance.

All he had asked was for a meet just one whatever the response was after that he was ready to accept whatever the hell of the reason it was he was ready but not with a chance just one meet from the person the moon goddess had selected for him.

Was it too much to ask?

And for a hopeless romantic as him it broke his heart more than in a million pieces, the person who never got into a relationship waiting for his mate.

The Alpha who wasn't like the others who only thought with their hormones.

The Alpha who respected the Omega's and wasn't thinking of them as a property to claim like the others, the alphas who mercilessly captured them without even their concern.

The man who had never drunk a drop of alcohol before was now here,in the bar already downing the 3 glass beating himself up with all the possible reasons he could think of.

"Maybe he thinks I'm not handsome enough? Guess it's right though right the omega looked beautiful in his wolf form." He blurted out to the bartender before him who seemed not to pay attention to any of his words but nodded with his years of experience of this broken heart syndrome. 

"Maybe I'm not fashionable enough? Maybe he was so disappointed with my nerdy personality that he didn't even think I deserved one chance, just- just one." He slurred out dropping his head down.

"I know right, it's like they never even thought we could be a potential candidate for they are so beautiful, which, which I don't disagree at all but am I that bad looking?" Namjoon heard his thoughts but it was not in his voice but rather a babish sweet tone beside him. 

He looked beside him to see a boy, Alpha for sure with his scent, a coconut head and beautiful doe eyes who was Looking at him sideways who was chewing his straw with his bunny teeths and sipping on some drink. His head resting on his hand supporting him from falling down. 

"You- you too" Namjoon slurred again laughing loudly when he noticed the boy nodding softly beside him suddenly feeling not so lonely. 

"Shhh hyung you shouldn't expose our community out here." The boy said his eyes going bigger. 

While Namjoon nodded, putting his finger on his lips, shushing himself, closing his eyes. 

"I'm sorry, I'm  not used to being around in the city much with humans. I'm Namjoon by the way." He extended his glass towards the younger.

"It's alrighty Hyung don't beat yourself. You are really handsome, with great thighs. I'm Jungkook by the way you wanna know a secret I'm a Minor." Jungkook giggled covering his mouth. The same person who was correcting namjoon for exposing was here exposing himself right in front of the bartender who laughed and let go of the broken heart. Anyways he wasn't even sipping any strong drink or some cocktail His brother had ordered. 

Thighs he could see my things through these lose pants. Namjoon thought giggling himself.

Meanwhile Yoongi from a bit distance was looking at both the ALPHAS WITH A BIT OF DISGUST. 

Is being a hopeless romantic and stupid a thing for Alphas or were these two different 

His Little Alpha brother who was here for the first time was already high. 

While the other is his professor and soon to be his family.who had travelled all the way here was alone crying with a bartender and a Younger even stupider Alpha. If you may ask Yoongi.

The Alpha Namjoon Jin's Mate he had let Jin meet with his own plan going just according to his will with no danger to the omega as he himself had set up the trap for the Alpha that day and watching from a distance carefully enough to see if he was just like all those horny Alpha behind Omega's. 

But looking at this Alpha Namjoon he felt poor for him it was his first love he had wished for so much that didn't even happen. 

But he knew Jin had his reason which he himself knew but Namjoon was no normal Alpha he was different someone who understands and someone who is respectful and responsible. 

Drunk people say mostly the truth and if whatever thoughts namjoon Just blurted out was true then he truly does deserve a Chance. 

And this time he although hated it he knew one's again he would have to play the cupid. 

The ship hasn't drowned yet he will make sure of this. 

✨____

The Alpha Omega Plotline of Namjin with Yoongi as their Main Cupid is the best story I could write about right now seriously I'm way too much excited myself when jin is going to meet drunk Namu.

✨1318 words ✨

Bubye