🌨️ 69🌨️I don't regret this Jin, not even a single bit of it!

Happy 💯 Reads.

Thankyou so much for 40k read? 💐🥺

Vote n comment 🤍

-----

You know the drill by now
Everyone deep breath before you start.

Breath in.... Breath out.

----

Jungkook's Focus

Jungkook collapses when he sees taehyung not responding, not even a slightest of movement, he can't even feel his breathing,he is not moving,fallen unconscious, numb on the floor.

"Taking on kids 

who are not half the age of you Minho! 

Is that what you think makes you powerful?

How shameless of you!"

Jungkook hears from the blur his head is slowly feeling lighter as if he is about to fall asleep as if he was about to go to a deep slumber he might not return from.

"if you really want to get Jin.

Then challenge me fair and square you fucking coward. 

Like alphas do.

I'll fucking rip you into pieces. 

You wouldn't stand a chance against me!" Jungkook looks up at the voice it's Namjoon, he is distracting Minho from Jin,  making him his first Target, Jungkook knows by now anymore hits and he is going to get seriously injured he is going to fall unconscious pathetically. 

He has already lost lots of blood and it is only because of the regenerative powers he is still concious a normal human would have already died with the blood loss. 

A normal human!

He looks back at Taehyung who is still numb on the floor, a pool of crimson forming beside his head. It breaks his heart, how Taehyung was hurt by the werewolf.

 He was just a fucking human.

he wasn't even a threat to them yet they mercilessly kicked him with their inhumane powers against someone so kind and fragile.

Maybe the folklore about them were true humans and werewolves never belonged together. They were animals. 

Cruel and brutal.

He should never have dragged Taehyung into this whole mess. He should have let him know about their real identity. 

Let Taehyung hate them, look at them with disgust and walk away. Taehyung should have left them. 

Only then something like this would have never happened. 

But all Jungkook could do now was beg God to keep Taehyung safe. Out of all of them he doesn't even know what is happening and he bravely puts himself first before Jungkook even without knowing the power of the alpha before him.

who  had crushed him in seconds. Jungkook didn't deserve him, never had, never will. But he selfishly kept on pursuing him. Bringing it all down to this.

"Are you scared? 

Why don't you fucking challenge me! 

If you really want to take my mate!

Fucking fight me as alphas do you! son of a bitch!" Namjoon keeps challenging Minho knowing very well how alphas ego are fragile and it is just a matter of time Minho breaks and challenges him.