🌨️✨21🌨️ Taetae come on let's go we need to pick Taehyung up

"Kookie."

"You alright, look at me kook."

Taehyung was busy trying to sober up Jungkook, while Yoongi was getting glares from Mrs.kim.

"Don't look at me like that mom."

"Come on it just the matter of couple of months for him to be eighteen."

"Yoongi don't you even try to defend yourself." Mrs.kim said giving a glass of water to Taehyung to make Jungkook drink.

While Jungkook was busy enjoying the attention he got.

"Oh my gosh, don't look at me like that TaeTae."

"You know Taehyung I met this cool hyung today , and he was suffering the same syndrome as me." Jungkook said huffing away his hair coming to his face.

"Is that so ? And what is that syndrome if I may ask?" Taehyung questioned looking at Jungkook who put his hand over his heart dramatically.

"The Broken heart syndrome."

"Now who broke your heart kookie?" Taehyung asked suprised by the confession, Jungkook his best friends heart was broken by someone. She better be ready for his wrath.

"Oh wait what time is it! I totally forgot." Jungkook blurted out suddenly getting his phone out, his drunk mind unable to coordinate words.

"It's almost 1 why?" Taehyung questioned looking at Jungkook's actions.

"I bet those bloodsucker would have tried to kidnap him again."

"Bloodsucker, kidnap what are you talking about kook?" Taehyung was all to confused now.

While now it was Taehyung's phone which was ringing, as Jungkook was calling him.

"Look at this TaeTae, Taehyung is not picking up my phone call. Is he that busy?"

Taehyung was shocked, as Jungkook's antics continued Jungkook was calling him who was right in front of him and then complaining about it to Taehyung itself.

Taehyung finally took the call waiting for what was he about to do next.

"Taehyung babe where are you?" Jungkook asked clearing is throat, before answering trying not to slur.

Taehyung cut the call giggling at jungkook who pouted at that.

"Look at his he cancelled the call."

"Taetae come on let's go we need to pick Taehyung up." Jungkook said trying to get up.

Ok kookie we will, but before that drink this water come on you must be dehydrated." Taehyung let jungkook sip this water through the glass while he was giggling madly.

"Oh god what have you done to my baby." Mrs.kim said putting a hand over her heart.

"I swear to god I will personally kill him once he Sobers up, why on earth is he acting as stoned. It was one freaking Margarita." Yoongi recalled as he saw Jungkook putting his hands over his ears.

"Loud hurts."

"Don't you dare argue Yoongi. My poor baby boy. Look at him." Mrs.kim snapped back at Yoongi.

"Jungkook, you just wait I mean it." Yoongi mumbled under his breath.

"& Mom, I'm your son too, aren't you going far with this?"

"Yoongi!!!! Don't you dare try to win my affection after what have you done , this is not done we will discuss this tomorrow and Tae honey you can go back to you flat I'll take care of him." Mrs.kim insisted which Taehyung obeyed quitely getting back to his home.

"Oh, Taehyung when did you get back?" Jungkook asked suddenly finding Taehyung in his home.

Jungkook had no sense in the words or actions he was blabbering about.

🌨️✨🌨️

Drunk party is on.

Poor bunny is high over some Margareta, (says the author who never had alcohol in her lifetime.)

Few more exams to go n im done.

515 words.💜

Whitechoconim ✨