🌨️✨25🌨️ Thanks to alcohol he could act amnesia.

Please Wattpad!

I'm so so done with Wattpad, why is the need to confirm the email id every freaking time you enter.

And thanks to Wattpad, I can't even read my own Chapter without ads. To have a preview.

And also thanks for this I have lost all my hopes on updating 😭😥😥😭😭 I can't do this for the 100th time.

Anyways

For

The

Last

Time

I might be updating 😭

[ Do give Love and Support to The Chapters, I Purple You Muffins.💜✨✨🌨️]

Writers Pov//

"Soooo Broken heart syndrome huh, Now who broke your heart kookieeee" Taehyung asked wriggling his Eyebrows.

"What do you mean? If you want I can nod along but I don't get a thing." Jungkook giggled watching Taehyung going into a confused look.

"You don't remember?"

"Yesterday,"

"When you were drunk?"

"You were talking about someone broke your heart and .... And ...and I'm your bestfriend and yet you have secrets from me."

"You even talked about this to that dimple Hyung and not me."

Taehyung continued trying to remind him while Jungkook was just acting confused while he had already understand and quite remembered the scene from last night but he continued to not remember a thing.

Thanks to alcohol he could act amnesia.

Now how was he supposed to confess to his bestfriend that apparently his drunk self was very hurt that Taehyung had left the sober Jungkook and he was whining about it to a random Hyung who he met at the pub.

🌨️✨🌨️

Yoongi and Hoseok were walking throw the seats 12 rows from the courtside, and for that too Hoseok had to chip in some extra cash to get the seats, Finally finding their seats at the end.

"Want some Sprite?" Hoseok asked knowing he is about to get slyed by words as it was quite easy for Hoseok to enjoy the match as the others beside him he was high enough to not have his view blocked by camera crew, and staff. But Yoongi was definitely pissed about it.

"I could have easily got here earlier and booked any remaining seats for us in the midcourt or down front seats, but you had to be so persistent about driving us here, and that too you we late to pick me up. I'm already pissed about the things I had to go through because of mom and then you showed up late and now am 12 rows behind andthe only thing I can see is the bald man head." Yoongi finished off his sentence huffing and twisting in his seat to look at the match.

"Sorry!"

"You know that I would never ever keep you waiting it was some work showed up last minute and I had to guide the rookie through it, which I'm sure he is going to mess up and I would have to make things right but that's for later."

"Defence! Defence!" The crowd had started chanting in the already loud arena.

Hoseok had pull Yoongi closer to even hear of what may look like it was scolding. "So busy you are, as if I had forced you to come between your shifts, I bet you never show up this late for the dates you got on."

"What"

"I mean no i don't because it's usually on off days only thing and this was such a impromptu meeting and also not a date." Hoseok started defending through the cheers which had got down a bit.

"W-hat! Wh-en did I say it's a date, It's about the importance you give to your friends! Just because I'm not yo-ur date doesn't gives you the reason to treat me like this." Yoongi stuttered unconsciously flushing with the Idea of it being a date, he wouldnt say the idea never crossed his mind but he had suppressed it to far back of his mind.

"Hey we get it, he came late and you can't see shit from there but can you guys shut up and concentrate on the game." A girl yelled from the front seat.

"We are sorr-" Hoseok couldn't even complete

"Don't know where these dumb fucks come from,And why do you hang out with such whiny bit-" An older person beside the girl started yelling at yoongi and coming towards him, and oh it definitely angered Hoseok he was ready to pull out his stun gun the moment he was about the spit out the word.

But it didn't need Hoseok to even move his finger as his friend was well capable of defending himself. Yoongi had cast the "cursing hex" over the old man causing to him getting slapped left and right by the women next to him due to his extensive curse crude language directed towards them.

"Slut." Slap

"You fucking bitch, I'm sor-" slap.

"I don't know what's- You slutty wench." Annnnd slap.

"You didn't have to go this far how long is the spell gonna stay?" Hoseok asked with the commotion in front of them, the man was now getting dragged away from the match.

"Atleast 30 mins, he just has to get away from people and cuss how much he wants. Now let's go anyways I can't enjoy the match anymore." Yoongi said getting up and swiftly getting out of the crowd, Hoseok walked away after him.

"So now what we got a lot of time with us."

Hoseok and Yoongi sitting in a really posh looking hotel, where in the near an event was going on lots of vampires there celebrating the youngest birthday fangday or say whatever.

Every other group looking like a couple or family on vacation beside. salad bowl, pizza, black bean veggie burger, fried mushroom, noodle soup getting placed one by one on their table.

"Would it be ok, or are you excepting me to run away with you?" Yoongi asked looking at the food they just ordered.

While Hoseok almost choked at the starters.

---

Taekook + Sope Chap 1K words.

I Just Love my Suga Badass!!
And My Hobi being a Honest sweetheart as he is.
🌨️✨🌨️

Thankyou Lovelies.✨

The Book has reached 7k, a big big big thanks to all the lovelies. the tag thing is a bit hectic but please understand I love you all and like to personally thank each one of you. ❤️❤️

I would add you all later eventually someday and I know you all would rather like me putting my time in writing more chapters so here it is. 😂❤️