accusations

Things have been okay with Nate, ever since we got into our little fight. We've  learned some things  from our mistakes.

We sat on the couch in our pajamas watching a movie when there was a knock on the door. Nate went to see who it was.

I soon heard Jack Gilinsky's voice ringing through the house.

"Jack! " I shouted getting off the couch.

"Hey Claire,"he said wrapping his arms around me. "I missed you. "

The Jacks had been touring for months now and I missed them both.

"Same."

I unwrapped my arms from around him and headed upstairs to change and give the boys some time to catch up.

I thought I changed fairly quickly, but when I got downstairs Jack was gone and Nate was on the couch.

"Where'd he go? "

"He left,"Nate said sourly.

"Oh.'
I sat down on the couch and watched whatever Nate had on.

"Missed your boyfriend,"Nate said out of nowhere and I knew he wasn't talking about himself.

"Jack? "I asked

"Yeah, Jack,"he said, mocking my tone of voice.

"Don't be ridiculous; you know Jack is just a good friend ."

"Yeah, good friends don't fuck! "he shouted at me.

"You're really going to accuse me of sleeping with Jack, "I said with my voice raising.

"Yes! "

He stood up and I did also; I would never let him try to overpower me.

"I can't believe you're that insecure and jealous that you would accuse me of cheating on you with one of your best friends, "I scoffed.

"You always go and run to change your clothes for him and he even saw you basically naked, "he exclaimed, bringing up an event that happened a months ago.

"Really? You knew that I had clue that he was here. "

"Do I?!"

"Well if you want to bring up that day; what where you and Jack talking about when I walked into the room? "

He didn't answer, instead he looked at me angrily.

"Exactly, "I said turning around, grabbing my phone and keys.

"Where are you going? "

I ignored Nate and headed for the door. Just as I was opening the door he grabbed my arm. I gave him a death glare.

"Let go."