accidents

I heard the front door open and close and feet run up the stairs. I knew who it was I called him and told him that I needed him.  He must be worried.
"Oh."
He saw the mess that I created.
"I'm sorry,"I said, looking up into his eyes.
"Claire."
Jack Gilinsky the guy who literally came running when I called. I needed someone to talk to and he picked up.
"It was an accident,"I sighed.
"How?"
He sat down next to me and threw an arm around me.
"He left me. "
"Nate? "
"Yes. "
I grabbed the bottle of vodka that I had been drinking while I awaited his arrival.
"What happened? "
Gilinsky grabbed the bottle and took a drink.
"He didn't want me anymore. "
I started crying and he put the bottle down and pulled me into his arms.
"It must have been more to it. You're a great girl, Claire, and Nate'sblucky to have you. "
"Had. I'm not his anymore. "
I brought the bottle to my lips again and drank the last of it.
"No one loves me,"I whispered.
Gilinsky heard me.
"That's not true. I love you."
"Not like Nate did. "
"Maybe I love you more. "
I looked into his glossy brown eyes. They could be glossy for three reasons; he was on the verge of crying, he was high,  or he was drunk.
I didn't care what the reason was. I just needed to feel something. I pulled him into a kiss and let out all of my emotions into it, making the kiss intense.
He pulled away and picked me up, throwing me on the bed. He kissed my lips again and lifted his shirt off. I pulled mine off.
He kissed from my neck to belly button and unbuttoned my pants. I lifted up so he could pull them down. He kicked off his shoes and I took how basketball shorts off.
Our mouths left each other only a couple of times as we laid there in our underwear. I want thinking and that was fine because in a way this felt right.
"Condom, "he said, pulling away and biting my lip.
"Drawer,"I moaned.
He found the condoms and I pushed his boxers down, my eyes widened.
"Like what you see, "he smirked.
I kissed him and took the condom. Looking him in the eye, I opened the condom with my teeth and slid on home.
He moaned at the friction it created. He pulled my underwear off and lifted my legs on his hips, teasing me with the tip at my entrance.
"Jack, I need you. "
As the words left my mouth, he thrusted into me slowly. He let me adjust to his size before moving in and out. I scratched his back and moaned in pleasure. He groaned and placed his head in the crook of my neck.
He bit down and sucked creating a mark on my neck. I was ready to hit my orgasm and I did, letting out a loud scream.
Jack's orgasm soon followed mine and he filled the condom. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. He laid next to me and we tried to catch our breath.
That was intense.
He threw the condom into the garbage and laid back down.
"That was, "he started.
"I know,"I stated, finishing the sentence.
"It should feel wrong. "
"It doesn't. "
He looked at me and bit his lip.
"It can't happen again. "
"I know. It was an accident. "