baby talk

I happily sighed grabbing a bag of chips and my baby name book, taking a seat next to Nate.
"What's this ?" He asked grabbing the book.
"I wanted to pick his name out."
I sat a hand on my stomach and smiled . I was six months pregnant and I couldn't wait until my baby boy was here . I've been buying things left and right.
Nate opened the book and looked through a couple of pages .
"What are some ideas that you had ?" He asked.
"I don't really know , but I would like for him to have your last name."
"Really," Nate smiled, his eyes shining bright.
"Of course. Nate your the father of this baby no matter what and you already said this to me plenty of times," I stated.
"I know I just thought , never mind,"he chuckled.
He kissed my lips and smiled.
"So baby names."
I flipped through the book scrunching my nose up and shaking my head at certain ones.
"Jaden," I hummed, "That's it Jaden."
"Jaden."
"Jaden Drew Maloley!" I exclaimed. "It's perfect."
I rubbed my belly and smiled in content.
"Don't you like it?"
"It's perfect baby."
I squealed, happy with the name I had for my baby, Jaden.
"Babe," Nate spoke lightly. "There's one thing I really want to do."
"What is it?"
"I want to decorate his room. Paint it, build his crib, everything," he smiled shyly, dimples showing .
"That's great. I can't do that much and if it means a lot to you then feel free babe."
"I'm going to make it the best room ever," he told my stomach.
"And there will be a surprise for mommy too when I'm done."

.......
Aww. 😍 Jaden Drew Maloley and Nate 😩😩😍. Do you like the name ?What do you think the surprise is ? 😏 Dont forget to vote for Nate, for Choice Music Next Big Thing, not gonna lie I usually don't vote for these things, but I am now for my boyyyy 😏.