whatever is needed

Nate Maloley
I watched her sleep and a smile slowly spread across my face . She laid in an awkward position, but she said it was most comfortable for her and her hand laid over her stomach. Her five month pregnancy belly was small,round, and you could tell she was pregnant.
I continued to think about the baby and everything that got us to this point. I knew that there could be a chance that this baby wasn't mine, but that wasn't stopping me from taking care of Claire and making sure that her and the baby were alright.
This baby was going to be mine no matter what. I was going to be there for both Claire and the baby whenever and whererver. I love Claire and I love this baby more than anything already.
Claire started to stir and I already knew what she was going to say.
"Nate," she whispered .
"Yes, babe ?"
"I'm hungry," she said scooting closer to me.
"At three in the morning?"
"Yes, I'm craving chicken for some reason."
"Do you want me to get you some chicken?"
I took her hand and started to rub circles on it.
"Mmh. That would be great ."
"Okay."
I kissed her forehead and then kissed her stomach.
"You're lucky I love you."
"I love you too," she giggled.
I got out of bed and put some clothes on.
"I'll be right back."
"Don't be too long, just come home if nothing's open."
"Yep."
I grabbed my keys and made my way to the car.
The nearest KFC was closed, but I knew the one on the other side of town would be open, so I made my way there. It took some time, but I made it there . I ordered a bucket of chicken.
The drive home was quick, but by the time I made my way back upstairs Claire was fast asleep. I put the chicken away and slid back into bed.
"Nate."
"Yes?"
"I want pizza."
"I'll be right back."

........
OhMyGod Nate 😩😍 Baby daddy goals 😍😂😂 Just a little filler. Nate has feelings too. Claire is five months pregnant now , just so you guys know . Gotta pay attention really now because I'm going through the pregnancy 😪😊
Anyways comment baby names.
Follow me on my personal Instagram and Twitter if you want. Both are YaGirlMarrissa. 😏