stories

I sat on Nate's lap and laughed as Sammy and both of the Jack's told jokes.

"Claire,tell us the most embarrassing funny thing that Nate has done,"Jack J said.

I thought of the perfect story. I didn't really know if they knew it or not. Normally, I wouldn't have told this story, but I was high and a little tipsy.

"Well one time Nate-"I was cut off by Nate.

"Don't tell them that story ,"he said squeezing my sides.

It hurt a little and made me squirm.

"Okay, stop, "I said trying to get up but he had a tight grip on me.

"Nate! "

"What?!"

"Let go of me! "

He let go and I got up. I gave him my 'what the fuck face' and went upstairs.

"We should leave,"I heard Sammy say.

"Yeah,"the Jack's agreed.

As soon as they left Nate came running upstairs.

"What the fuck, Claire?!"

"Don't yell at me! "

"You just made my friends leave! "

"No, you did because you wanted to be a dick!"I retaliated.

"You were going to tell that story!"

"So, you were scared of what friends would think about you, "I stated,"Doesn't give you the right to hurt me. "

Nate's face was red,stepping closer to me as I backed up until I hit the wall.

"That's not the point, "he said through gritted teeth.

"Then what is?! "

He raised his hand and I flinched. He didn't say anything, his facial expression unreadable. He hit the wall, turning around and leaving .