some joke

I laid on the couch watching some stupid show when the front door opened. It was Nate.
"Hey, " I said, getting up.
"Hi. "
"You're back, "I smiled.
"Not exactly, Claire,"he sighed.
"What do you mean? "
He walked over and sat beside me one the couch.
"I love you. You know that right? "he said.
"Of course. I love you, too. "
"This is hard."
"What's hard?"
"I talked to Johnson and I've had time to think. "
"About what?"
"We need to break up. "
"Break up? Why? "
"I don't think we're right for each other anymore. "
"Nate that's crazy. I mean we have our differences like any other couple, "I said, tears threatening to spill over.
"I tried to sugar coat it."
"Nate! "
"Look it's not you, it's me. I'm just tired. "
"Of what! "
I wasn't even sad, I was angry.
"Everything! "
"Nate, if your going to throw away two and a half years of a relationship away, you need to have a better excuse than that! "
He groaned.
"Claire, I just can't do this anymore. I'm getting my stuff and moving in with Johnson. "
"I can't believe your actually breaking up with me,"I laughed a cold hearted laugh. "This must be a joke. You're fucking kidding me right? "
"Claire this isn't a joke. "
"It is because this is ridiculous. You can't just break up with me. "
"I just did. "
"Get out! "
"What?"
"Get! Out! "
I hit him a couple of times and he stood up.
"Claire stop! "
I kept pushing him and hitting him until he walked to the front door. He walked outside and stood there.
"I'll get my stuff tomorrow. "
"Don't come back here,"I said and then I slammed the door.
I slid down the door and put my head in my hands. I can't believe this just happened. I let tears fall and then let out a loud scream. I cried a little more before getting up and walked upstairs. I went into my bedroom and into my closet, pulling everything that was Nate's out. I threw it all of the place screaming and crying. I broke his headphones and broke more of his things.
Damage was done and I sat on the floor with a mess around me. Crying my eyes out I picked my phone up and dialed his number.
"I need you. "