early

Bruno was easy to train. He even learned how to whine when he needed to be let outside. The problem is he always needed to go early in the morning.

He made his way upstairs at 5am and scratched at the bedroom door.

"Nate, "I whined. "Let the dog outside. "

"I did yesterday,"he groaned, turning away from me.

I sighed, getting out of the comfort of the warm bed.

"Come on Bruno, "I said walking downstairs.

He followed close behind me, wagging his tail. I let him out and waited a while before finally letting him back in,so I could get back to bed.Bruno immediately ran to his bed and cuddled with one of his toys, something I wanted to do .

I ran back upstairs to jump in the comfort of my bed. I laid down, but I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to wake Nate.I ran my cold hands across his chest and he stirred a little.

"Babe your hands are cold, "he whined.

"I'm bored, "I whispered in his ear, straddling his waist.

He got my hints and smirked his famous smirk.

"So. "

"So, I want you, "I said running my hands up and down his abs.

I know what he likes and I know how to get what I want.

I went to kiss his lips, but he turned his head and I kissed his cheek.

"Isn't it a little too early for sex? "

"It's never too early. "

He laughed and flipped me over, so he was on top, kissing my lips passionately and I made sure to make the kiss last. My hands were wrapped around his neck and tugging at his hair. He moaned and I flipped us to get on top. He took my shirt off and kissed down my neck. Suddenly he stopped.

"Babe?! "

"I'm sorry, I can't, "he said.

"Why? "I questioned extremely frustrated.

"Bruno's watching. "

I turned around and sure enough Bruno was sitting there. I groaned, getting up to close the door with him outside of the room.

"There,"I smiled.

I felt accomplished, but when I got back to bed, Bruno started whining.

I groaned and laid my head on Nate's chest. There goes sex.