carry you

Nate Maloley
"Baby help them take the stuff in the house," Claire said, pushing me.
I laughed as the boys carried everything that was brought to the shower into the house.
"They offered," I smiled.
Claire and I sat outside while Bruno ran around, barking at the guys every time they walked by with a new item.
"Your horrible ," she giggled.
"You love me."
"I do and since they're carrying everything else, you can carry me because my feet hurt ," she whined.
"Of course they do," I shrugged ," I'll carry you."
"Really?"
"Might as well get some practice; I'll have to carry you over the threshold when we get married ."
She smiled brightly and I knew my smiled mirrored hers.
"Well go on, carry her in Nate," Johnson said, standing there with the rest.
"Yeah Nate, carry me."
"Carry her, carry her , carry her ," they chanted.
I chuckled, shaking my head at what I got myself into .
Standing up, I picked Claire up bridal style. She squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck.
"Hmm, not that bad," I said bouncing a little.
She gasped and I laughed, carrying her towards the front door with sounds of the guys cheering. When we were inside, she waved goodbye an closed the front door.
"Carry me to the bedroom," she smirked .
"To the bedroom we go."
I practically raced up the stairs and I threw her on the bed, plopping down right beside her.
"Why are we up here ?" I asked, taking my shirt off.
"I'm guessing you know why ?"
She brought her lips to mine and moved her hands to my hair. I moaned as she started to tug lightly .
"Baby, I'll always be there to carry you ."
"I know ," she said continuing to kiss me.
She stopped and smiled at me .
"I know."

.................
Eeeeeee😍. But guys there are only two more chapters left 😩. It's going to be all over . 😬 Except  for the sequel I'll be doing 😏😏 Did you guys like this chapter ? I'm not sure about it . 😪