zhongli▪︎{jealous}

Fluff

You and zhongli were together for some time

You and zhongli were together for some time. You would spend your days with tour lover doing random things and just having fun.

Zhongli would sometimes be very clingly and ask for your affection as you were trying to do work. It disnt annoy you but sometimes he would get in the way. He would go through cycles. He would be his normal self and then get a bit distant. At first you thought he didnt love you and almost left. But then he would cling onto you kissing you and playing with your hair. He adored you and you always be next to you.

Now you had collected enough iron coins to buy a seelie, but you didnt know which one to get. You and zhongli were going to share it, so it was kinda like your child.

It first you were thinking pink, like your heart and how much you love zhongli. But then you realized that zhongli already knows that you love him. And pink isnt really your favorite color.

Then you thought blue, like waves of water crashing into rocks and the shore. But that made you think of the element hydro, which nither of you are. So you didnt go with blue.

Now you only had 1 choice left. The yellow one. You think that this one would be perfect because zhongli is geo, and geo is a yellow color. Yellow can be the happiness that zhongli gives you everyday.

You arive at the shop and see the seelies on display.

"Hello! What would you like to buy." The stores cashier greets you warmly.

"Um. Can i have a yellow seelie please." You ask while holding the pouch of iron coins.

"Of couse! Let me get it." She walks to the back of the store and comes back with a yellow seelie in a bottle. She places it on the counter and you hand her the bag. She opens it and counts it just to be sure.

"Ok have a nice day." She bids you farewall and you make your way back to the house you and zhongli live in.

You peer at the seelie in your hands.

"It appears to be sleeping. Its so cute!"

You make it back to your house. You unlock the door and enter.

Zhongli is resting on the couch in the living room. He looks at you and smiles softly.

You put your bag on the counter and the seelie. While you where doind this you feel arm snaking around your waist from behind you.

Zhongli nuzzles his face into you neck absorbing your warmth.  He mumbles something incoherent and you smile sweetly in response.