zhongli▪︎{adapt}

So the inspiration for this was this pic

It looks really sad but there was a comment on it that gave me the idea

They said that this was his body getting used to not having a gnosis, the lack of power made his body have to change. So when his gnosis was taken from him, his body would change but sometimes it would do this when a big change was happening.
Honestly i felt so bad after reading that i just want to hold zhongli and tell him that it will be ok😭🤚

I promise it's not all angst theres fluff too

...

You worked with zhongli at the funeral parlor.

He was the type of person to get stuff done slowly, but he did it right.

You on the other hand...did everything fast.

You rushed through the paper work and handed it in to hu tao, even she wouldnt accept it.

Zhongli would often scold you and tell you to take your time.

You never listen because you couldnt sit at a desk for hours doing paperwork, it wasnt possible.

But he would at least care for you.

Occasionally, he would brew some tea and bring a cup for you, he never did it often because then you wouldnt get your work done.

When ever you had free time you two would walk along the streets of liyue, preferably at night to see all of the pretty lights from stores.

Both of you were so dense too.

Hu tao would try to get you guys together often, like assigning the both of you to one job, or giving you some free time so you guys could go walk together.

And you never noticed what she was trying to do, you just thought that you and zhongli worked well so she would pair you guys up often.

Hu tao was just praying that nothing happend in the parlor, if something did she would make sure to never have you guys pair up ever again.

Today was another day were hu tao tried to pair you guys up, you were both in an extra office signing off letters and doing some paperwork.

Zhongli was working while you were trying to convince him to make the tea again.

"Pleaseeeeee."

Zhongli ignores you and places the paper in front of him on your desk.

"Sign that one off."