xiao▪︎{power out}

Fluff

Wangshu inn was one of your favorite places in teyvat

It was calm and the people were nice.

The view of the mountains was beautiful too.

The design of the building itself was pleasing.

The large water turnner contrasted with the slim boulder the inn in on.

The trees in the autumn almost seemed to glow in the warm sunset light.

The interior was interesting too.

The way how there were double staircases and 2 balconies was odd but nice at the same time.

The elevator wasnt to loyal to staying working but the metal designs embarked into the wood was beautiful.

You would live there if you could

But there was also a reason why you loves the place so much.

The adeptus that would sit apon the rooftops gazing at the stars was definitely your favorite part.

He was beautiful just like the building.

His navy green hair flowed gently in the wind which contrasted with his piercing amber eyes.

His clothes had intricate designs imprinted into them.

The skintight tank top with the baggy purple pants pulled the accenting gold, black, and pink together.

His personality was wonderful too. Even if he can be a bit cold sometimes, you still love everything about him.

Right now you were in wangshu inn, but there was a large thunderstorm outside.

People and adventurers fled into the inn to seek shelter from the pounding rain.

The lights would flicker occasionally.

It was around 8 pm, normaly you would be able to still slightly see outside.

But since the rain and clouds covered up the moon and stars, it was pitch black outside and no one could see anything.

You were sitting on the stairs with your elbows resting on your knees, waiting for the rain to pass so you vould talk to xiao.

The lights flickered again shortly after a loud thunder.

Your lucky you arent scared of thunder.