kazuha▪︎{promise}

Ok so I started writing this a while ago but I never finished it and earlier today I was going through some of my drafts and I found a kazuha one so I went "oo kazuha I dont remember what I put here." Ok.....i read that and god damn that was ass. And the plot was in inazuma and since kazuha cant go into inazuma it wasnt going to work anyways.

And istg as soon as we meet him imma lose my shit imma be running laps

PLS THIS IS TOO CUTE KAZUHA AS AN ANEMO ABYSS MAGE PLSSSS😭🤚

You've been waiting

And waiting

And waiting

The famous boat, named the crux, was currently docked in liyue, which so happens to be the place where you live.

Not to mention, your lovely boyfriend, kazuha, also happens to work on the boat.

So here you are, sitting on a stone wall near the docks.

Kazuha boarded the ship, you were there with him. So why isnt he off of it yet?

Plenty of people had already gotten off, yaoyao even came to you to say hi, shes adorable as always.

You havent seen beidou or kazuha. What was happening?

Did he get hurt? Or perhaps he left the ship and went somewhere else? Or did the people find him with his vision and try to take it?!

It was all fogging your head up, you couldn't think straight and your mind was going to worse case scenarios.

But whatever was happening, it wasnt too good. It worried you about his safety, and not to mention that you havent seen eachother in a month...its hard on both of you.

He misses you everytime. And you miss him everytime. And you cant just leave liyue, everyone you've ever known is here. Xinyan, qiqi, Zhongli, hu tao, chongyun. Everything you've ever had Is here, you cant just leave.

But when he does come back, it's always an emotional moment for you both.

You usually dont talk immediately, just hugging eachother and pressing kisses to cheeks and foreheads.

But when it's time to go home, as soon as you enter the door kazuha is an absolute baby.

He wants you to hold him, he wants to kiss you, he wants you to brush his hair, he wants to cuddle. He gets needy, but not in an annoying way.

He just wants your love, which is understandable.

So, why was he not off the boat yet?

You bury your face into your hands, groaning slightly as you kick your feet back and forth.

Obviously you werent trying to be annoying to him, you just longed to see him after a month of not being able to.

You lift your head up, resting it in the palms of your hands as you gaze at the docks and clear sea, hoping to see him.