🍋gorou▪︎{PUSSYDESTROYER69}

Alot of people want this lmao

Ty to doggyfilms for giving me this fucking beautiful tilte idea I'm using these in my next smuts

Gorou has been feeling off lately.

He isnt quite sure why, but he knows that theres something going on with him.

A bubbly feeling at the pit of his stomach arises, more specifically when you and gorou make contact.

Whenever you would kiss him, even if it was just a peak, he felt it linger and his heartrate would increase and the feeling would come back.

He doesn't understand what's happening, and he wants to resolve it since it's been annoying him.

And with him being the leader of the sangonomiya resistance troops, he doesnt have enough time to fully investigate what's going on.

Whenever he finally did start to think about it, his mind roamed for all the possibilites, trying to think of every situation.

And whenever he did figure it out, he got extremely embarrassed.

But he put that thought aside now and told himself that he would push through it and just ignore the feeling.

But that didnt exactly work.

It just got worse. To the point where he was bugging you.

He didnt exactly want to say it, since it was too embarrassing for him. But he wanted it too, so he was just trying to very subtly hint.

You were sitting in bed, about to go to sleep but gorou was clinging onto you.

The room was dark, not much light coming from thr small lamp on the nightstand.

Pressing a small kiss to your shoulder, he snuggles closer to you, wrapping his arms across you.

"Gorou? Why have you been so clingy? What up?" You as as you ruffle his hair, he only nuzzles closer and presses another kiss to your collarbone.