🍋aether▪︎{coochinator3000}

I'm a INTP pls^

To whoever who requested this, u have good tastes

It's been a couple of years since you and aether got together

You both traveled together, and made lots of friends on the way.

You had a house in monstadt, because aether liked the atmosphere there. Even though you traveled, whenever you both had time you would go back home and take a well deserved rest.

And aether knew how to use waypoints, you did too but sometimes it backfired and you would get sent to dragonspine.

Thankfully you were able to teleport back to monstadt, aether was really worried when you wernt at the house.

You both recently decided to take a break from everything. Everything happening in inazuma was alot for you both to handle.

First the sakoku decree, the vision hunt decree, the raiden shougun attempting to take tohmas vision. Aether got injured during the fight but luckily he was able to get himself healed before he went to the resistance.

He needed a good rest.

While aether was getting into bed, he told you that he was ready. But you didnt know what he was ready for.

You asked him, his face went red and he turned away, muttering his sentence under his breath.

You barely caught onto his words, but you understood them.

You laughed at his behavior, and you told him that you were ready too.

His eyes widened and the blush on his face only darkened.

There was a bit of awkward tension in the room after, just the shuffling of sheets as you both laid in the bed.

His eyes wandered over your figure, he was still sitting as you had already laid down.

He had quietly lowered himself down near you head, his arms wrapped around your body.

He muttered words into your ear, his voice whisping the tips of your ear.

The both of you wasted no time getting to this point.

You were nestled above aether, his hands tangling into your h/c locks as the both of you passionately kiss.

It escalated quicker than you expected, yet you wernt complaing because you've been waiting for this.

His hair was out of the braid, scattered across the pillows as his hands combed through your hair, brushing through occasional knots.

The both of you parted for air, gazing into his bright golden eyes, now lidded and gazing back into yours.

His face was flushed, from the tip of his nose all the way to his ears was pink and red.