chongyun▪︎{we are unique}

Ik i just did a chongyun thing but I had this idea that made my heart melt

You and chongyun were on a date today.

You didnt really plan anything but wanted to just stroll around liyue for some time before heading back to your place to chill.

It was a nice day today, not to hot, not too cold either. The wind was calm but provided a cool breeze.

The sun was high in the sky, not too bright from the soft clouds blocking the light.

The city was lively, people out to sell, or buy. Some people were just enjoying the nice weather, while others were just outside for work.

Right now you and chongyun were walking in the streets, hoping to find something to do.

His half-gloved hand was intertwined with yours, a simple act of affection he did often, since it didnt affect his positive energy too much.

His other hand was occupied with a small bag, containing snacks that you bought from small stands on the streets.

His icy blue eyes would occasionally flick over to you, making sure that you were enjoying the date.

"Hey y/n, wanna see something cool?"

You turn your gaze to him, watching his light blue locks flow slightly in the breeze.

"Yeah, were are you going taking me though?"

He smiles slyly as he turns his gaze away from you.

"You'll see."

You huff as you try to see his face by walking backwards infront of him.

"Tell me!" You say with a hint of playfulness laced in your tone.

He just smiles and continues walking.

With a huff you walk next to him.

He brings you to a field that overlooks liyue(like where xiao was in the lantern rite)

"Here, no ones ever here, we can sit down and eat the snacks here if you'd like."

His face had a slight dusting of pink on it, showing that hes a bit nervous.

You smile warmly as you take hold of his hand.

"Alright, let's go!"