albedo▪︎{diamomd}

Slight smut

Idk what it is about him but i love the diamond on his neck so much

Working with albedo was...

Interesting.

He did lots of weird labs and is recently studying that traveler.

You totally were jealous or anything not at all.

He is usually in dragonspine but he has returned back to monstadt for some time as he needs to study the differences in climate.

And as a result he isnt used to the warm weather in monstadt. It was hot for him while warm for others. So usualy he wouldnt wear his coat.

You never noticed this before but he had a yellow diamond on his neck.

You were very interested in it and wanted to know how he got it.

So being the curious human that your are,you were going to ask him about it.

It was a calm day at the lab.

Everyone was working and doing the own labs.

You had just finished you and was going to ask albedo what he wanted you to do next.

"albedo." You walk over to his lab room.

"Oh, hello y/n. What do you need."

Albedo is always as kind as ever and greets you in.

"I finished that project that you wanted me to do. What do i do now." You ask him and we ponders for a moment before replying.

"Could you help we with this one." He ask.

Yoi take a glace at his work. It looks interesting so you agree.

As you are working together you bring up the diamond on his neck.

"Albedo. What is that diamond on your neck? I noticed it recently and cant help but wonder."

"Oh this, its just a birth mark." Albedo replys.

"Oh well it looks interesting. Can i touch it." It was an odd request but you ask anyways.

"Oh...yes you can." Albedo says with a hint of bashfulness laced in his tone.

He turns to you and you reach for the base of his neck.

You gently glide your hand over it. It was smother than his skin and had a slightly diffrent texture.

"Wow. Its really smooth."