kazuha▪︎{repeat}

!!WARNINGS!!

idk if u ever heard of weirdcore, ive been watching some danganronpa weridcore edits and i feel like they will make some people uncomfortable.

They have disturbing images like blacked out figures with just the eyes visible.

They also have oddly nostalgic places in them but there are no people there.

You dont have to watch the video but to better understand whats happening i suggest you do, but only if you feel like you can handle it.

anyways thats all and remeber that u matter.

His mind foggy, the boy sits againt the tree

The world was silent, nothing to be heard.

Some things were fake, it was how it went. Even some people are fake, your lucky if you can avoid them.

Am i dreaming?

The boys hands grazed over the grass.

It was a little to saturated to look real, as if it was painted bright green to cover the dying grass underneath.

The grass wasnt soft either. It was quite rough against his half gloved hand.

The sky was similar.

It was a bright blue, not soft ot tinted gray from storm clouds, but brighter than a sunny day.

A shadow cast above him from the tree. Apples grew on it, but they were placed like a childs drawing.

His hand reaches up to grab the apple, but it was lighter than a feather.

He could throw it in the air and it would flutter down to the ground.

He brings it to his lips, about to bite.

His teeth sink into the fruit.

He pulls away immediately from the bitter taste.

A disgusted look apears on his face as he tosses the apple on the ground.

It rolls in a cirlce, as if something was controling it.

He noticed that the area looked deserted. There was only 1 tree, the one he was sitting under.

He was the only human in sight, it made him feel lonely.

He didnt even remember how he got here. He remembers going to sleep, but did he wake up and come here, or is this all a dream.

But it felt so real.