🍋xiao▪︎{insecure}

this is another dom y/n sorry big bottoms

Idk why I always do dom y/n for xiao lmao

Btw if u have a praise kink ur gonna be happy

Xiao is confused.

But, hes feeling something different, like, he wants to hide from you.

He wants to trap himself in a small dark box, he doesnt want you to look at him.

Xiao has never been so self conscious, so why now?

Why does he have to feel like that you are starting to not love him?

But, he thinks its understandable.

The "ideal" man is someone who's tall, strong, and has a muscular frame.

Xiao has 1. Well he thinks.

Hes short, you always tease him about it so hes starting to overthink and now has the idea that you dont like it.

He doesnt have ripped muscles, hes just toned. But that's his body type, he cant change that. He feels like you want someone with a better build than him, someone else.

Yes, xiao is strong and hes aware of that, but he has a different kind of strong stuck in his head.

He thinks the "ideal" strong is someone who doesnt need to use some weapon, with brute force and a strong will.

Hes just starting to feel like your going to fall for someone else better than him, and its starting to get to him.

And it doesnt help that you've been somewhat distant, but you've just been busy, you werent trying to leave him like that on purpose.

Its hurting his heart to think about it, you're the only one that has truly been with him. Through thick and thin.

On those nights where the karma enveloped him, causing him to lose his sence of reality, you brought him back. In that state of mind he was unstable, any slip up and he could kill you without realizing it.

And those times when he was actually having fun. You were with him, every time.

He loves you.

Your above anyone else, with the exception of morax.

Everything about you, he craves it. If you were to leave, what would he do?

It's been tearing him apart for weeks.

Hes been so distressed, he thought that you werent going to be home for a while longer, even though it was late night.

He was sitting on the bed, in his nightwear with damp hair from his shower not to long ago.

He just felt like, crying.