🍋kazuha▪︎{gentle}

Pls I should be working on school work

Btw dom kazuha

And almost everyone on wattpad needs the horny shield.

Kazuha is a very gentle soul.

You know hes been hurt, and you know that he has meny regrets, but you never bring them up.

You dont want him to feel down or under the weather because he remembers them.

Of course, if he brought it up with you, you would listen and comfort him.

He holds you close, protecting you from any harm that comes your way. He didnt want anything to happen to you.

Hes very calm too, he treats you kindly in any situation.

"Y/n."

You turn your attention to him, softly gazing at his ruby eyes.

"Hm?" You hum back.

He pats his lap, signaling for you to sit.

You get up and sit down, back facing him as his arms snake around your waist and nuzzles into your neck.

"Mmmmh." He mumbles softly shutting his eyes.

You laugh softly, holding onto his hands as you lean back slightly.

He intertwines his hand with yours, brushing his thumb over your knuckles.

Today was Saturday, the both of you enjoying your time at home.

Since kazuha works with beidou on the crux, he doesn't see you very often.

He apologizes often, telling you that he wishes to be able to stay with you longer.

When he does see you, hes all over you. Hes very affectionate and happy.

This side of him was cute, since he was more serious around others.

The both of you were still in nightwear, dispite it being evening.

"I'm hungry." He speaks muffled from your clothes.

"Ok, what do you want to eat?" You ask turning your head to see him.

He remembers what Tohma had told him to say when a situation happends like this.

It was embarrassing, but he wanted to see your reaction at the same time.

But, would it be worth it?

He blushes slightly before turning his head away from you, making it so you cant look at him.

"You..."

Your face erupts red as you try to pry his hands off of you so you can look at him.

"Kazuha!!!"