xiao▪︎{eternal bliss}

Ok this chap has a bit of uhh😏😏in it but it's not too bad it's just kissing

And Idk if this is considered a song fic but I think it is lmao

This is the song

And yes ik it was in my last post I'm obsessed with it😩🙏

I see you

Xiaos golden hues glance around, flicking through the night sky as he walks through the shallow waters of dihua marsh. Soft light emitting from the small lantern in his hand, reflecting the crystal water.

Each step he takes causes the small fish and aquatic creatures to scurry off, the sand being disrupted and swirled in the water.

He reaches a point where the water stops, now walking on sand that sticks to his wet boots, tracking water droplets over the ground.

Lifting his head up, he meets with the figure of a familiar person.

She stands in a small abode, only big enough for a couple of people to fit inside comfortable.

It shelters her from the drizzle of rain, the sound of rain puttering against the roof fills his ears as he gets closer.

You see me

You figure turns to the noise, meeting with the adepti's soft amber orbs. His body drenched in rain water as the small lanterns light flickers with the wind.

"Xiao, your going to get sick."

He closes his eyes as he walks under the small colored roof of the abode, the rain pittering on the ground.

You takes the lantern from his hand, placing it on the bench surrounding the abode, then brushing his hair out of his face, the chill of the night stinging his wet skin.

How pleasant

He shuts his eyes, holding onto her hand that now cups his cheek.

Leaning over, you press a sweet kiss to the corner of his lips.

This feeling

Amber hues opening, he gazes at your figure with the look of love in his eyes, a feeling of comfort.

Your hands slip down to his lower back, locking fingers and leaning into him.

The moment, you hold me