🍋albedo▪︎{kitty cat}

Ok so this idea is cringe ngl but I wanna write it 🤡its based off of this

No hate towards the artist I just think if I write it it will be cringe but whatever

"Wow, it really does look like your lab in here."

You glance around albedos livingroom, it had lab equipment all over the place.

There was a problem in the main lab, they had done an experiment where it blew the roof off the place, yeah they werent expecting that.

Although no one got hurt, they would have to do there alchemy somewhere else.

Albedo would do it outside, he can work and paint while hes outside, but the rain was the issue.

It wasnt rainning all day, but it was overcast and sprinkling from time to time.

"The humidity outside could ruin my experiments, not to mention everything would be wet."

The viles clink together as he grabs multiple in one hand.

He brings them to another table and set them on the stand.

His blond locks trail behind him as he swiftly turns around to the previous table.

His blue eyes that looked like tiny oceans flowing in eternal peace, flick around as he scans the table for the other things that he need for the experience.

You watch your boyfriend pick up a larger beaker and pour half of it into a small vile.

He then picks up the vile and brings it to his lips.

Albedo was testing out different types of medicines, they would have some kind of effect on his body, he shouldn't know what it would be until he tried.

Why didnt albedo just use a test subject???

Well, he thinks that if something goes wrong, they would freak out and make it worse, but he knew if something happend then it would be fine and he can fix it.

He closes his eyes and drinks the medicine.

When the vile is empty he sets it down and makes a slightly disgusted face.