Fight

Cristina now knew that Meredith and Derek were expecting not 1 but 2 kids. Meredith knew Derek would be upset with her they wanted to tell people together but it just slipped. She wasn't trying to. She walked over to Derek as she stared at the floor. "Can I talk to you" she asked as she looked at him. "Of course" Derek said as they walked to the nearest on call room. "So-" Meredith said as she got interrupted. "Mer is something wrong with the babies?" Derek asked concerned. "No no they are perfect so far" Mer replied as he hands went to her stomach. "It's just that I might of accidentally let the news slip to someone and I know you said we would tell people together but I wasn't trying to tell anyone I was so excited from the news earlier that I- just I don't know" Meredith said as Derek looked at her kind of looking upset. "Wait- wha you told?" He asked. "I wasn't trying" she said staring at the wall. "Meredith who did you tell?" He asked. "Cristina. I should've told her before now anyways so I already made a mistake but now that I told her I feel relieved. I'm so stressed with everything and soon we will have 2 kids who will work the crap out of us" She replied. "Meredith I'm stressed too but I'm trying to tell people without you. The whole reason why my family and Mark don't know is because of  you not me. I have to make  all the sacrifices for you when you can't even keep your word. This is pathetical I thought we were going to tell people together. Those are my babies also I want to spread the word about them." Derek said angrily. "Der I'm sorry, I really wasn't trying to tell her I promise. And I don't care who you tell since I'm pathetical and your the one making all the sacrifices. ARE YOU THE ONE CARRYING THESE BABIES FOR 9 MONTHS? Last time I checked you weren't. Is your stomach getting huge as heck so you look like a whale? Are you feet swollen from standing all day? Does your back hurt when you have to walk somewhere? Can you sleep comfortably? And most importantly are you going to be the one to push these babies out of a very small hole? Derek sorry to inform you but your not the one making sacrifices here it's me. And if you don't respect that then that's ok just don't yell at me." Meredith said as she shot him a glaring look and walked out of the on call room. She was done with him for right now, she knew what she did was wrong but it wasn't that big of a deal was it? She felt bad but she didn't need to hear him yell at her. She walked to the OR because she had a surgery. She got scrubbed in and immediately regretted yelling at her husband it was definitely hormones. She looked at the clock felling like crap. After this surgery she was going to go home and try to make it up to him. She started her surgery and 2 hours later it was over. She walked out of the OR and walked down the hallway. She felt a flutter that she didn't think was right. She quickly clenched her stomach and leaned against the wall as she started to panic. This couldn't be a miscarriage right because she was already 18 weeks. She needed to see what was happening so she ran up to OB. On her way she passed Derek. She just held her stomach the whole time looking pale. She was obviously worried but didn't want to worry Derek so she pulled it together and walked past him and finally arrived to OB. There was a lot of woman waiting to get check out so she decided to go find Arizona or someone who could help her. Meredith walked and still keep her hand on her stomach when she came to Bailey. "Bailey" Meredith said as she ran to her. "Grey what is it" she asked. Meredith looked at her looking like she was going to puke or pass out. "Grey spit it out" Bailey said loudly. "Ok so me and Derek got in a fight earlier and now something is wrong with the babies I think it's not normal right?" Mer asked looking scared. Bailey placed her hand in Mers stomach. "Oh Mer the baby is just kicking" she said. A whole lot of weight lifted off of Merediths shoulder. "They are ok" she asked. "They are" Bailey replied. "Wait they?" Bailey asked. "Oh yeah twins. A boy and girl" Mer said as her face lit up. "Congrats Grey" Bailey said as she walked away.