.。.:*✧8✧*:.。.

I was on the field standing across from Harry and Ron. Celine and Malfoy were standing next to me. The professor had arrived and spoke, "Good afternoon, class."  "Good afternoon, Madam Hooch." The class chanted.

"Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, Up!"  The class did as she said. "Up!"  I said and the broom went to my hand immediately as well as Harry's and Draco's.  Draco looked at me and Harry. I smirked at Harry and Draco glared at us. 

Ron was getting frustrated with his, then the broom went up and hit him in the face. Harry and I both started laughing at him. "Shut up you two." Ron said and glared at us.

Once everyone got their broom Madam Hooch continued, "Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end. When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle ... 3 ..." Neville started to fly up higher and higher.

"Mr. Longbottom." Professor Hooch spoke.  He just keep going higher.  The class was calling his name, while some Slytherins snickered except me. "M-Mr. Longbottom." Neville quickly started to fly quickly around the field.

His robe got caught on a statue which made him stop.  He slipped out of his robe, but luckily his vest caught on a torch light post, then he hit the ground not too hard. I giggled and made a straight face because Hermione was looking at me.

Madam Hooch rushed to his side "Oh, oh, oh, oh dear. It's a broken wrist. Sh, sh, sh. Oh boy, come on now, up you get." I turned around to see Draco picking up Neville's remembrall. 

"Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." She finished and left the field.

Once she was out of site Draco snickered, "Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass." I glared at him.

"Give it here, Malfoy."  I turned to see Harry facing Draco.  "No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find."  Draco said.  He mounted his broom and took off. "How about on the roof?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"What's the matter Potter, bit beyond your reach."  He said with a smug smile on his face. Harry mounted his broom.  "Harry, no! You heard what Madam Hooch said! Besides, you don't even know how to fly." Hermione spoke up. Harry ignored her and took off. "What an idiot."  She said. "If I get expelled, it's your fault Harry." I huffed mounting my broom and taking off as well. 

I meet both of them in the sky.  "Harry, this is ridiculous. Let's all get down before we get in trouble."  I said but he just ignored me.  "Give it here, Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom!"  Harry spoke.  "Is that so?"  Draco said.  Harry charged at Draco but he spun and dodged him.  "Have it your way then."  Draco said then threw the remembrall. I glared at him and turned around.

Harry quickly went after it. I looked down and saw that Parkinson started to threw things at me and Harry. That could hurt Harry, I need to catch it before it does. I flew off after it."Oi (Y/N), what about this thing." Pansy threw a big thing and it looked like it would hit Harry. I went after it as fast as I could.

Luckily, Harry caught the remembrall and stopped quickly before it and he hit the window. I caught the thing in midair and threw it back to where it came from.  "Nice throw, (Y/N)."  Harry beamed. "You caught not as bad too." I smiled.

We flew back to the field and everyone was cheering for us. "Potters!" McGonagall said. "Follow me please."  Harry and I sighed and started to follow her. 

She lead both of us inside and took us to a class room.  McGonagall opened the door and spoke "Excuse me, excuse me, Professor Quirrell. Could I borrow Wood and Flint for a moment?"  She asked.  He nodded.  Two boys, one from Gryffindor and the other from Slytherin, walked outside to meet us. They looked at eachother angrily before stepping out.

Why does Gryffindor hates Slytherin and Slytherin hates Gryffindor? McGonagall glared at them and they stopped looking at each other immediately. "(Y/N) and Harry, this are Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint." I smiled at them. I know exactly what McGonagall was on. "Harry, you don't know Quidditch?" I whispered in his ear. "No, not really." He whispered back.

"Wood, I've got you a new seeker." She said and pointed at Harry. "And Flint, I've got you a new chaser." She pointed at me and I smiled. Minerva left and the boys looked at us. "And you can play Quidditch?" Flint snapped. "Well, I would not stand here if I can't." I snapped back and Harry laughed.

Flint rolled his eyes and glared at Oliver. "Good luck with this thing of yours." Flint laughed. I rolled my eyes at his comment and cleared my throat, "Harry isn't a thing, he is my brother. And I'm sure that he plays better then you ever will." I hissed.

"Watch your mouth, Potter." Marcus snapped. I glared at him and was about to say something but I was interrupted from Wood, "Stop it, it's ridiculous." I shook my head and huffed. "Training is tomorrow. Don't show up late or you're out." Flint hissed causing me to nod. He glared at me one last time and walked back into his class, Oliver close behind.

"He is a son of a bitch." - "You are right, (Y/N), he really is." Harry agreed and finished his sentence with a short laugh. I shook my head and grinned. "I have to go now, I've got detention." I huffed and hugged him. "Sure. See you later. Oh, and have fun with Smellfoy." He said and I nudged him. "Thank you." I said sarcastically.

I walked into the room and Malfoy was sitting at a table looking out of the window. I sat down on a table and pulled out my pen. "Good afternoon. You both will clean this classroom. You have one hour. No magic." He said and I handed him my wand. Draco handed Professor Snape his wand and he left the room.

I started to clean the room without talking to Draco. Suddenly he snickered causing me to turn around. "What?" I hissed. "You are pathetic." He smirked and I walked up to him. "I'm pathetic?" I snapped and suddenly the room started shaking. I felt pain in my hand and looked at them. I could see small flashes but these disappeared again.

The room stopped shaking and Malfoy pushed me against a table. "Weak and pathetic." He finished and I glared at him.

For the rest of the hour we didn't speak a word to each other and cleaned up the room. We left the room when Professor Snape walked in and let us go.