.。.:*✧35✧*:.。.

Harry told me everything about the Chamber and I sat there in shook. "This really happened?" I questioned and Harry nodded. "Damn. I'm glad that you're fine, Harry." I sighed and he laughed. "Yeah, I nearly died." He said. "That didn't help very much, idiot." I giggled and put my head on his shoulder.

"You saved Dobby with a sock?" - "Yes and then Mr. Malfoy tried to kill me but Dobby was protecting me and Mr. Malfoy flew backwards. Malfoy and his father are so alike. They both had the same face." Harry laughed and I rolled my eyes jokingly and joined him. "If that wasn't an adventure." Harry added. "Mhm." I mumbled.

¤~°';*^

It was night time and Harry and I, we both, tried to learn new spells. "Lumos Maxima." We both said and light escaped of our wands but disappeared again. "Lumos Maxima." Harry and I said again.

Then we heard footsteps and pretended we were sleeping. Uncle Vernon got in and looked around. He turned on the lights and I smiled a little. He turned off the light again and left. Harry and I shared a look and we giggled quiet.

"Lumos Maxima." We repeated but it didn't worked. "Lumos Maxima." I said losing all the hope. "Lumos Maxima." We said together and bright light appeared. Harry and I smiled at each other and then we heard footsteps again.

Uncle Vernon got in again and Harry and I lay down. He turned on the light and looked around again. He sighed and turned off the light, closing the door.

Harry and I laughed quiet and I shook my head. "How stupid do you have to be." Harry giggled and I burst out in laughter. "Night, Harry." I whispered, trying to make it less obvious that I was laughing. "Night, (N/N)." He said chuckling.

The next day, Harry and I were upstairs and the doorbell ringed. "Harry. (Y/N)." Aunt Petunia yelled. "Harry, open the door." Harry opened the door and our fat aunt and our fat uncle got in. Harry nudged me and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I'll ask." I huffed and stepped forth. "Uncle Vernon, we need you to sign this form." I asked kindly. It was a permit to go to Hogsmeade. "What is it?" He questioned.
"Nothing. School stuff." I said. "Later, perhaps, if you two behave." Uncle Vernon said and went to the living room.

"We will if she does." Harry said and we both entered the living room. "Oh, you're still here, are you two?" Uncle Vernon's sister said. "Yes." We both snapped. "Don't say yes in that ungrateful way. Damn good if my brother to keep you two.

They have been straight to an orphanage if they been dumped on my doorstep, Vernon." Aunt Marge snapped and turned to fat cheek. Harry and I decided to name him that. "Is that my Dudders? Is that my little neffy-pooh." Aunt Marge said and kissed his forehead but he did not gave a fuck. I wouldn't do either.

"Give us a kiss. Come on. Up, up." Aunt Marge continued. "Take Marge's suitcase upstairs." Uncle Vernon said. "Okay." Harry and I said and turned around. "She is awful." I hissed and grabbed her suitcase. "Come on, (Y/N). The faster we do that, the faster she will go again." Harry said and I nodded in agreement.

Later that day they were sitting in the kitchen and ate. Dudley watched tv while the others were talking. Harry and I cleared the dishes away from the table. "Finish that off for Mommy. Good boy, Rippy-pooh." Aunt Marge said and handed her dog her plate. "Can I tempt you, Marge?" Uncle Vernon questioned.

"Just a small one. Excellent nosh, Petunia." Aunt Marge said. She snipped her fingers and I rolled my eyes. "Usually, just a fry-up for me, what with 12 dogs." Harry and I walked in the kitchen and I huffed.

"When is this over?" I questioned sarcastically and Harry smiled trying not to laugh. "You want to try a little drop of brandy? A little drop of brandy-brandy windy-wandy for Rippy-pippy-pooh." Aunt Marge said and gave her dog alcohol. "The poor dog." Harry said and our gaze was fixed at the dog.