.。.:*✧26✧*:.。.

I was heading towards the great hall. I entered and walked to the Gryffindor table. "Hey." I greeted. They all turned to me. Harry stood up and hugged me. "(Y/N), I am so sorry." Harry apologized. "It's ok." I smiled warmly at him.

"I'm so sorry, blah, blah, blah." I heard and turned to see Draco laughing about us with his Goonies. "Shut up." I hissed. "Make me." Suddenly my breath got heavier and I felt dizzy. I closed my eyes hoping the massive headache would go away.

"Shut up." He growled again and I smirked at his action. I stopped laughing and smirked even more. "Make me." I said and suddenly felt his lips on mine.

I opened my eyes and they all looked worried except Draco, of course. "You ok, (N/N)?" Harry questioned. "Mhm." I mumbled and sat down. Hermione patted my shoulder and I smiled at her.

I looked at Ron who tried to repair his wand with scotch tape. "Say it. I'm doomed." He huffed causing me to giggle. "You're doomed." Harry agreed. "Hi, Harry and (Y/N)." A blond boy said and took a photo.

I looked at Harry and he grinned. "I'm Colin Creevery. I'm in Gryffindor too." The boy said. "Hi, Colin. Nice to meet you." Harry and I said together. We heard an owl scratch and looked up. "Ron, is that your owl?" Dean said. The owl flew in our direction and fell down on the table. "Ouch." I said giggling. I saw Draco laughing at him and I immediately stopped.

"Bloody bird's a menace." Ron said grabbing the letter. The owl flew off again. "Oh, no." Ron said scared. "Look, everyone. Wesley's got himself a Howler." Seamus said. All Slytherin's were laughing and I rolled my eyes. "Go on, Ron. Ignore one from my gran once. It was horrible." Neville said.

Ron opened the letter with shaky hands and the letter spoke, "Ronald Weasley! How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted! Your father's now facing an inquiry at work and it's entirely your fault! If you put another toe out of line we'll bring you straight home!" The letter snapped and Ron nodded out of fear.

The letter the turned to Ginny, "And, Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud." The letter finished with hissing at Ron one last time and destroyed itself after. Ron was still scared and let out hard breaths.

"Uhm, we should go to next class." I suggested trying to calm down the situation. They all agreed with me and we stood up. Ron and Hermione left first, Harry and I close behind. "You want to talk?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I-" I wondered if I should really tell him about my visions of the future. "Nevermind." I said and he nodded. "(Y/N), look. I love you and you can talk to me. Whatever it is!" He promised and I gave him a thight hug. "I know." I said and pulled away. "I love you two, my dearest brother." I said giggling. He grabbed my hand and we walked to next class.

«э†⁑є»

I was sitting in class next to Melanie. She talked about Lockhart all the time. "What do you see in him?" I questioned confused. "He is so adorable and strong..." She began but I didn't pay attention anymore. Hermione was sitting next to Susan Bones. They both fancied Gilderoy Lockhart.

Then the door opened and 'Professor' Lockhart came in. "Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher... Me." He said proudly and I rolled my eyes. I tapped Harry's shoulder and he turned to me.

When he did I almost laugh because of his expression. "Bloody hell, you look so-... Disgusted." I said laughing quiet. He giggled and turned around again.

"Gilderoy Lockhart. Order of Merlin, third class, honorary member of the Drak Force Defense League... and five times winner... of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile Award." He finished and smiled. I glared at him with disgust and rolled my eyes. I looked at Melanie and she was almost drowning in her drool. My eyes widened and I grimaced.

"But I don't talk about that. I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him." He said laughing awkwardly. "Now, be warned. It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizard kind." He said tapping with his wand at a birdcage.

"You may find yourselves  facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here." He said causing me growled and break my quill.

"I must ask you not to scream. It might provoke them." He warned revealing cornish pixies. "Cornish pixies?" Seamus questioned. "Freshly caught Cornish pixies." Lockhart corrected. Seamus started to laugh as well did I. "Laugh if you will, Mr. Finnegan but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters." Gilderoy said.

"Let's see what you make of them." He opened the cage and the pixies flew out. They started attacking the students and pulled my hair. "Ouch. Ouch." I whined and Draco threw a book at the pixies. "Thank you?" I questioned and he nodded. "Come on now, round them up. They're only pixies." Lockhart said.

The pixies started to destroy the whole classroom. Then they pulled at Nevilles ear causing him to flew up in the air. Draco and his Goonies ran out of the room and I started to panic. "You just stay there!" Gilderoy yelled but the students ran out of the room. "Please, get me down!" Neville yelled.

"Get off me!" Hermione yelled. "Stop. Hold still!" Harry and I said. I handed Harry a book and he slapped the pixie away. "Peskipiksi Pesternomi!" Lockhart said but nothing happened. A pixie took his wand and flew off. Some pixies played with the wand and suddenly a skeleton fell down. "Ahhhh!" I screamed.

Lockhart ran upstairs to got his picture back. "I'll ask you four to just nip the rest of them back into their cage." He said and ran into his office. We all shared a look and I rolled my eyes.

"He. Is. Stupid. Oh, and useless." I said and slept pixies. I huffed and grabbed my wand. "Immobulus!" I yelled and the pixies stopped moving. "Why is it always me?" Neville said and I giggled. 

I sighed and helped Neville down. "Thanks." He said and stormed off. We cleaned the room and I sighed. "He really is the worst teacher." Harry said and I agreed. "Was actually impossible but he tops everything." I said in disbelief.

"Don't be so strict with him, he just wanted us..." She interrupted herself. "Are they gone?" A voice said under a table. "Melanie!" I laughed and helped her up. "You ok?" I questioned. "Yeah." She mumbled and I giggled. "Come on, guys. He can clean the rest." I said and we all left the classroom.

"Oh, I forgot. This is Melanie. Melanie this is Harry, Ron and Hermione." I said and she smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." She said friendly.

Hermione and Melanie were talking about Lockhart and the great things he did. Harry, Ron and I made jokes about him. "He's older than Uncle Vernon." I said causing them to laugh. "He's rubbish." Ron said and we all agreed. "He really is." Harry and I said.