.。.:*✧44✧*:.。.

Today was the day of Buckbeak's exucation. Harry hold my hand while I was wiping the tears away. "It's ok to cry." Harry said and I looked up. "Mhm." I mumbled and tried to focus on other things like 'How can I kill Malfoy without being sent to Azkaban?'.

"I've to tell you something, guys." I said and they turned to me. "Yeah?" Ron questioned and I huffed. "Professor Lupin's a..." I stopped myself and they looked at me. "Lupin's what?" Ron questioned and I shook my head. "Never mind." I said and they huffed. "Sorry, but I'm not sure." I shrugged and they nodded.

Harry let go off my hand and I ran up to Hermione. "You know it." She said and I nodded. "Yes, I do." I whispered and she smiled at me.

We saw the man who is going to execute Buckbeak today. He was just about to sharpen his axe. As we passed him we all glared at him and I shook my head. He just smiled creepily at us but we ignored it.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible." Hermione said in disbelief. "It just got worse." Ron said and Harry stopped me. "What?" I questioned him. "You better do not see this." Harry said and I shook my head.

"Who's there?" I questioned and Harry let me go. Then I saw Malfoy and his Goonies. "What did I tell you? Father said I can keep the hippogriff's head. I think I'll donate it to the Gryffindors' common room." Malfoy said and I walked up to him. "Look who's here." - "Ahh, come to see the show?" Malfoy provoked.

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" I hissed and pointed my wand at his neck. He looked at me with horror. "(Y/N), no! He's not worth it." Ron said and I slowly lowered my wand again. They started to laugh at me and I slapped him across the face.

"You little, evil, worthless bitch." I said and smirked. They started to run away and I sighed. "That felt good." I said and Harry smirked at me. "Not good, brilliant." Ron beamed and I smiled.

We walked down to Hagrid's hut and Buckbeak was still alive. I walked up to him and kneeled down. "You made my dream come true..." I whispered and gave Buckbeak one last hug. "See you soon..." I finished and stood up again.

"Now look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them." Hagrid said and I put my head on Hermione's shoulder. "Why don't we just set him free?" Harry and I questioned together. "They'd know it was me, and the Dumbledore again into trouble. He's coming down, you know, Dumbledore. Says he wants to be with me when they... When it happens. Great man, Dumbledore. A great man." Hagrid said and sat down.

"We'll stay with you too, Hagrid." Hermione said. "You'll do no such thing! Think I want you seeing something like that? No. You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do, Ron..." Hagrid said and handed him Scabbers.

"Scabbers! You're alive!" Ron beamed. "Wanna keep a closer eye on your pets, Ron." Hagrid said. "I think that means you owe someone an apology." Hermione said and walked up to him. "Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know." Ron said and I snorted out a laugh.

"I meant me!" Hermione said. Then vase broke. "Blimey. What was that?" Hagrid questioned. I walked up to it and saw a stone. I picked it up and showed it the trio and Hagrid. "Ouch." Harry whined and we turned to him.

"Hagrid." Harry said and Hagrid walked up to the window. "Oh, crikey. It's late. It's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here. Someone sees you outside the castle this time of night, you'll be in trouble. Big trouble. Particularly you two, Harry and (Y/N). Out with you in a moment!" Hagrid finished. "Quick. Quick!" Hagrid rushed and we started to make our way out.

Harry and I turned to Hagrid one last time. "Hagrid. It'll be fine." - "It'll be okay." Harry finished my sentence. Hagrid smiled warmly at us. "Go on, go on!" Hagrid whispered and we nodded.