.。.:*✧60✧*:.。.

Professor Moody, Harry, Tonks, Sirius, the Weasley's and I were at the train station. "Padfoot. Are you barking mad? You'll blow the entire operation." Professor Moody whispered yelled.

"Come on, he's in here." I whispered and started running into the room where Sirius was. "Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you-" - "I had to see you two off, didn't I?" Harry and I smiled and walked up to him. "What's life without a little risk?" Sirius questioned and we all sat down.

"We don't wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban." I said. "Oh, don't worry about me. Anyway, I wanted you two to have this." Sirius said, handing me and Harry a photo.

Harry opened it and we both started to smile a little. "Original Order of the Phoenix. Marlene McKinnon. She was killed two weeks after this was taken." Sirius explained, pointing at a girl.

"Voldemort wiped out her entire family. Frank and Alice Longbottom." - "Neville's parents." Harry and I said together. "They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me. It's been 14 years. And still a day doesn't go by I don't miss your dad." Sirius said and I took a closer look at my parents.

"Do you really think there's going to be a war, Sirius?" Harry questioned out of nowhere. I looked up and cleared my throat. "It feels like it did before." Sirius nodded and we handed him the photo he gave us before. "You two keep it. Anyway, I suppose you're the young ones now." Sirius said causing us to smile.

:"*.^•'

We all arrived Hogwarts and were walking now along the train. "I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you two walk around free, Potters. You better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your names on it." Draco provoked and Harry was about the attack him but Ron hold him back.

"What'd I tell you? Complete nutter." - "Just stay away from me and my sister!" Harry yelled and I patted his shoulder. "It's only Malfoy. What'd you expect?" Ron said, trying to calm him down. "Hey, come on." I smiled.

When we arrived the carriage, Harry saw Cho and smiled at her. "Hi, guys." Neville greeted and I turned to him. I waved with a small smile. "Hey, Neville." - "Hey there, Neville." The others said.

I heard a strange noise and turned around to check what was behind us. Harry and I walked up to the bony horse and I started to pat it. "What is it?" Harry questioned and Hermione and Ron turned around.

"What's what?" - "That. Pulling the carriage." Harry and I said together. "Nothing's pulling the carriage, Harry and (Y/N). It's pulling itself, like always." Hermione said.

"You two are not going mad. I can see them too." We heard someone saying. Harry and I shared a look and I sat down next to Luna. "You're just as sane as I am." Luna said and I smiled a little.

"Everyone, this is Loony Love-" - "Luna Lovegood." I interrupted Hermione. "What an interesting necklace, Luna." I smiled, trying to calm the situation down. "It's a charm, actually. Keeps away the Nargles." Luna whispered and I looked around.

"Hungry. I hope there's pudding." Luna smiled and I nodded. The carriage started to move and Ron turned to me. "What's a Nargle?" He questioned me. "No idea." I whispered causing him to turn to Hermione.

*;'•*~,.>

We were sitting in the Great Hall. I was, as always, sitting alone. "Good evening, children. Now, we have to changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank who'll be taking care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave." Dumbledore said causing me and Hermione to share a look.