.。.:*✧29✧*:.。.

The next day we were sitting in Transfiguration. "Could I have your attention, please?" Professor McGonagall said. "Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets." Charlie and I shared a look and smiled.

"Like so. One, two, three. Vera Verto." McGonagall said pointing her wand at her animal. Her animal became a beautiful water goblet. The whole class gasped. "Now it's your turn. Who would like to go first?" Professor McGonagall said and stopped when she saw Ron. "Ah, Mr. Weasley. One, two, three. Vera Verto." She reminded. Ron nodded and cleared his throat.

"Vera Verto." He said and pointed his wand at his rat. The rat turned into a goblet with fur and a tail. Charlie and I giggled quiet. "That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley." McGonagall said. Then Hermione raised her hand. "Yes, Ms. Granger?" - "Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets." She questioned.

McGonagall took a deep breath. "Very well. You all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age. Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not." - "Three guesses who." I heard Ron saying.

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, pure-bloods. Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. Now, according to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle known as the Chamber of Secrets. Though, shortly before departing, he sealed it until that time when his own true Heir returned to the school. The Heir alone would be able to open the Chamber and unleash the horror within, and by so doing purge the school of all those who, in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic." McGonagall said.

"Muggle-borns." Hermione said. McGonagall nodded and Charlie looked scared. "You ok?" I whispered and she nodded. "Well, naturally, the school has been searched many times. No such chamber has been found." - "Professor? What exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber?" Hermione questioned.

"The Chamber is said to be home to something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home of a monster." McGonagall said and I heard Charlie gulping.

After class the golden trio and I were walking through the corridors. "Do you think it's true? Do you think there really is a Chamber of Secrets?" Ron questioned scared." - "Yes. Couldn't you tell? McGonagall's worried. All the teachers are." I answered.

"If there really is a Chamber of Secrets, and it has been opened, that means-" - "The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts." Hermione interrupted Harry. "The question is, who is it?" This time I interrupted Hermione.

"Let's think. Who do we know who thinks all Muggle-borns are scum?" Just then, Draco and his Goonies passed us. "If you're talking about Malfoy-" - "Of course. You heard him. You'll be next Mudbloods." Ron interrupted me. "I heard him. But Malfoy, the Heir of Slytherin?" I questioned.

"Maybe Ron's right, (Y/N). I mean, look at his family." - "You can't judge him for his family.  Besides, he must have been raised that way." I hissed ans they looked at me with shock. "Back to the Heir of Slytherin." I said and Harry nodded. "Crabbe and Goyle must know. Maybe we could trick them into telling." Ron suggested.

"Even they aren't that thick. But there might be another way." Hermione said and stopped. "Mind you, it would be difficult. Not to mention we'd be breaking about 50 school rules and it'll be dangerous. Very dangerous." Hermione said and my eyes widened knowing what she was talking about.

We all left and I entered the common room. I grabbed my book about spells and opened it. I was looking for the Polyjuice Potion Hermione was talking about. "Well well." Malfoy said. "What do you want?" I said not looking at him. "Learning, huh?" He said, ignoring my question.

"Mhm. Never heard of it, right?" I spat and looked up at him with an innocent smile. I stood up and want to walk away but he stopped me. "Your damn Mudblood mother never tought you how to respect your superiors." He said grabbing my arm thight. I felt pain rushing threw my veins and my heart started to race. My scar burned and I closed my eyes.

"Mommy and Daddy will always love you two." - "Avada Kedavra!" The last thing I heard were the screams of my beloved Mother.

I broke down and looked at the floor remembering the memorie. Tears filled my eyes but then I remembered what my father told me once. 'You will be strong enough to fought against your enemies.'  I stood up, wiped my tears away and slapped Draco across his face.

I pushed him against a wall and suddenly the room shook. Lamps felt on the floor and the lights got on and off. Draco looked scared at me hands and I looked down at them as well. There was kind of electricity. I got back and gulped. "Bloody hell." Draco said and gulped as well. Suddenly lightings shot out of my hands and I felt on the floor with my head. Then everything went black.