.。.:*✧14✧*:.。.

I woke up and rubbed my tired eyes. "What a shitty dream." I mumbled and stood up. I looked at the clock and sighed. I put on some comfortable clothes. I grabbed the presents I've for Harry and Ron. I left my dorm and there was a present laying under the tree. I kneeled down and the present was for... me?

I put the other presents away and opened it. There was a note. It said:

A special gift for a special friend.

I smiled and my eyes widened. How did someone get such a beautiful ring? I put it on and smiled at it. 

I looked at the watch and got up

I looked at the watch and got up. I grabbed the presents and ran out of the common room. I got to the Gryffindor common room and stopped at the painting. "Password." The fat lady said and I huffed.

"I don't know. It's Christmas and I have to see my brother." I explained. "I'm sorry dear, password?" She asked. I knocked at the door a few times and Ron opened it. "Hey (Y/N), come in." He said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said looking for Harry.

"Where is-" - "I'm here." Harry said and ran downstairs. "Merry Christmas!" I beamed and hugged him. We pulled away and I handed him his present. It was a self made card and a book. "Hope you like it." I said and he nodded.

"It's amazing. Thank you." He said and smiled sadly at me. "You don't like it, right?" I asked him but he shook his head. "No, I really love it. But I got no present for you." Harry said and I smiled. "I don't care." I smiled and handed Ron his present.

"A book. Brilliant." He said sarcastically. "Be glad I gave you anything at all." I hissed and he rolled his eyes. "What are you wearing?" Harry and I asked. "Oh, Mum made it for me. Looks like you two got one two!" Ron exclaimed and Harry looked shocked.

"I've got more presents?" Harry asked. I showed him my ring and his eyes widened. "Guess that's a feeling we have to get used to." I smiled.

We opened all the presents and giggled a lot. "Wait, there's one more for... you Harry." Ron said pointing at it. I grabbed the present and handed it Harry. "Come on. What are you waiting for?" I asked him. He took it and got the card from it.

"Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you both. Use it well." Harry read. He opened the present and it was a... cloak?

"What is it?" Ron asked. "It's a cloak." I said a bit disappointed. Harry put the cloak on and his body disappeared. "Woah!" Ron and I beamed. Harry looked down and was shocked.

"I know what that is! That's an invisibility cloak!" Ron said. "I'm invisible?" Harry questioned. "No." I said sarcastically. "They're really rare. I wonder who gave it to you." Ron continued.

We talked about the cloak all night and then I returned to my common room.
"Well well." I heard as I entered the common room. "Poor Draco, you got no presents?" I snapped and he glared at me. "You're wrong. I got a lot of presents." He said proudly and I giggled.

"You're ridiculous." I said and he smirked. "Am I?" He said and I shrugged. "Maybe. But I think so." I said and sat down on a couch. Draco looked at the ring I got and his eyes widened.

He ran up to me and take it away from me. "Malfoy give it back. Now!" I said and stood up. "No." He smirked and ran in the boys dorm. "Malfoy! Come back!" I yelled. I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Damn it." I said and went to the boys room as well. "I know that you're here." I said and checked the rooms.

I opened one door and saw Draco sitting on his bed. "Give it back, Malfoy." I said calmly and he shook his head. "How did you get a ring. You're poor." He said and I glared at him. "It was a present and I. Am. Not. Poor." I answered and walked up to him.

"Should I use my fists again?" I hissed. "If you are going to use it again my father will hear about it." He said and I laughed. "You father?" I said and laughed even more. "Don't laugh at my father. You will regret it." He treated and glared at me. "Give me my ring." I said and his smirk returned. "No." He said again and threw the ring out of the window.

"No!!!!" I screamed and ran up to the window. "Pathetic. It's just a ring, calm down." He said and I huffed. "It's not just a ring." I began. "I never got presents. It was the first present I've ever got." I finished and he laughed. "Awww, poor (Y/N)." He said and I glared at him. "I hate you." I said and pushed him against a table. I ran out of the room and shut the door.

I turned around again and opened the door again. I slapped him across the face and smirked. "That felt good." I smirked and ran out again.

«э༺༻є»

I was sitting in my dorm and thought about Nicholas Flamel. At some point I was tired and laid down. But I was sure of one thing. Draco Malfoy will regret throwing my present out the window.