.。.:*✧28✧*:.。.

Harry and I were sitting in detention with Professor Gilderoy Lockhart. We had to answer his fan mail with him. "Can you two possibly imagine a better way to serve detention than by helping me to answer my fan mail?" Lockhart questioned.

"Not really." Harry and I huffed. "Fame is a fickle friend, Harry and (Y/N). Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that." Lockhart smiled. Harry and I shared a look.

"Come. Come... to me." - "What?" Harry and I questioned. "Sorry?" Lockhart said confused. "That voice." We both said. "Voice?" Lockhart questioned. "Didn't you hear it?" Harry and I asked. "What are you two talking about? I think you're getting a bit drowsy." Gilderoy laughed.

"And great Scott, no wonder. Look at the time. We've been here nearly four hours." Lockhart laughed and my eyes widened. "Four hours of life that I never get back." I whispered causing Harry to giggle. "Spooky how the time flies when one is having fun." Gilderoy continued. "Spooky." Harry said.

We both left and were walking through the corridor. "That's so spooky." Harry said and I agreed. "Why could only we hear this voice?" I questioned. "Blood. I smell blood. Let me rip you. Let me kill you." The voice said again and Harry and I shared a look.

We followed the voice. "Kill! Kill! Kill!" Harry and I followed to voice and were stopped by Hermione and Ron. "Harry. (Y/N)." She said. "Did you hear it?" We both questioned.

"Hear what?" Ron asked. "That voice." Harry and I said. "Voice? What voice?" Hermione questioned. "We heard it first in Lockhart's office. And then again just-" - "It's time." We both were interrupted by the voice. "It's moving. We think it's going to kill." Harry and I panicked. "Kill?" Ron questioned and we started to ran. "Harry, (Y/N), wait! Not so fast!" Hermione said.

We both stopped and looked around. The floor was wet for some reason. We continued looking around and stopped when we saw spiders. "Strange. I've never seen spiders act like that." I said. "I don't like spiders." Ron said scared.

"What's that?" Ron questioned. We saw a reflection in the water and looked up. 'The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware.' It said. "It's written in blood." Hermione said.

"Oh, no." Harry said and we saw Mr. Filch's cat hanging on its tail. Hermione and I gasped and the other students approached. "It's Filch's cat. It's Mrs. Norris." Harry said.

Some students gasped and chatted around. "Enemies of the Heir, beware." Draco read aloud and glared at Hermione. "You'll be next, Mudbloods." He said and I glared at him. "You-" - "(Y/N), it's ok." Hermione said holding me back. "What's going on here? Go on. Make way, make way." It was Mr. Filch.

"Potters?" He said looked at us. "What are you...?" He stopped himself when he saw his cat Petrified. "Mrs. Norris?" He stuttered. "You two have murdered my cat." He said. "No. No." We both said. "I'll kill you." He said rather calmly.

"I'll kill you!" He yelled and grabbed our robes. "Argus!" Dumbledore said approaching with the other teachers. "Argus, I..." Dumbledore stopped when he saw the message on the wall.

"Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately." Dumbledore said and we all were about to left. "Everyone except you four." He said pointing at us. We stopped and wait until the other students left.

"She's not dead, Argus. She has been Petrified." Dumbledore explained. "Ah, I thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the countercurse that could've spared her." Gilderoy said. I looked at him with confusion and shook my head.

"But how she has been Petrified, I cannot say." Dumbledore said. "Ask them. It's them that's done it." Mr. Filch said nodding in Harry's and mine direction. "You saw what they wrote on the wall." Mr. Filch continued.

"It's not true, sir. We swear. We never touched Mrs. Norris." Harry and I apologized. "Rubbish." - "If I might, headmaster?" Snape said. "Perhaps Potters and their friends were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Professor Snape said causing us to share confused looks.

"However... the circumstances are suspicious. I, for one, don't recall seeing the Potters at dinner." Professor Snape finished. I opened my mouth to say something but were interrupted by Lockhart, "I'm afraid that's my doing, Severus. You see, they were helping me answer my fan mail." - "That's why Ron and I went looking for them, Professor." Hermione explained.

"We'd just found them when they said..." She stopped and looked at us. I silently shook my head and cleared my throat.
. "Yes, Ms. Granger?" - "When we said we weren't hungry." We both said.

"We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris." We finished and he choked up his eyebrow. He turned to Professor Dumbledore. "Innocent until proven guilty, Severus." - "My cat has been Petrified. I want to see some punishment!" Mr. Filch yelled.

"We will be able to cure her, Argus. As I understand it, Madame Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrake. When matured, a potion will me made which will revive Mrs. Norris. And in the mean time, I strongly recommend caution to all." Dumbledore finished and let us go.

"It's a bit strange, isn't it?" Hermione questioned. "Strange?" Harry and I askes. "You two hear this voice, a voice only you two can hear and then Mrs. Norris turns up Petrified. It's just strange." Hermione replied.

"Do you think we should hand told them? Dumbledore and the others, I mean?" I said. "Are you mad?" Ron said. "No, (Y/N). Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn't a good sign." And with that Hermione turned around and left. "She's right, you know?" A painting said.

"I should go now." I interrupted Harry's thoughts. "Yeah, sure. Goodnight, (Y/N)." Harry said and gave me a thight hug. "Night." Ron said and hugged me as well. "See you tomorrow." I said and left.

I entered the common room and sighed. "(Y/N)!" Charlie and Melanie beamed. "For god sake, you two scared me!" I said and they giggled. "Are you all right?" They questioned. "Mhm." I mumbled and hugged them. "Come on, we better go." Charlie suggested and we all agreed.

I changed in my pyjamas and sat down on my bed. "How was your day?" Melanie questioned us. "Fine." Charlie and I answered together causing us to giggle. We made jokes and laughed a little bit too loud because in the next moment someone knocked at our door.

I stood up and wiped the tears away. "Yeah?" I said and my face froze. "Can you maybe be quiet? People fail to sleep here. You can be heard up to the boys dormitories." Draco said tiredly.

"Sorry." I apologized and he left. When I closed the door the three of us bursted out in laughter. "Brilliant." Charlie said and we agreed. "Guys, Draco is right. It's really late. We should go to bed." I said and they smiled. "Sure. Goodnight you two." Melanie said. "Night." - "Night." We said and I turned off the light.

-

"I will regret it." My future me said and walked up to him. "What?" Draco questioned confused.