.。.:*✧66✧*:.。.

Guys, hey!
I've published a second chapter to finish the fifth year faster. That means that I'll publish the last chapter of the fifth year tomorrow and start in Tuesday with the sixth year!
Enjoy
-

We were in Snape's office again. Today was Harry's turn. "Feeling sentimental?" Snape questioned and Harry opened his eyes again. "That's private." Harry said out of breath. "Not to me. And not to the Dark Lord, if you don't improve." Snape snapped.

Then he walked up to him causing me to back away. "Every memory he has access to is a weapon he can use against you two. You won't last two seconds if he invades your mind." Snape hissed. "You're just like your father. Lazy, arrogant." Then Harry stood up and I stepped forth.

"Don't say a word against our father." Harry and I said together. "Weak." - "We're not weak!" - "Then prove it. Control your emotions. Discipline your mind." Snape said and pointed his wand at Harry again. "Legilimens." Harry started to move again and he breathed heavily.

"Stop it." Harry said as he returned. "Is this what you call control." - "We've been at it for hours. If we could just rest." I snapped Snape walked up to Harry and me again.

"The Dark Lord isn't resting. You two and Black, you're three of a kind. Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well, it may have escaped your notice, but life isn't fair. Your blessed father knew that. In fact, he frequently saw to it." - "Our father was a great man!" - "Your father was a swine." Professor Snape hissed and pulled Harry away from he.

He fall down on the chair and I got out my wand. "Legilimens!" - "Protego!" Harry and I yelled together.

We saw a smaller version of Professor Snape. He looked rather sad and was alone. Students laughed at him and I started to feel sorry for him.

"Come on, Moony, Padfoot." I heard. Our father. "Snape. Expelliarmus!" - "Nice one, James." Harry and I shared a look in Snape's mind. "Dad." We both said together.

"Impedimenta." - "Snivellus Greasy." Students chanted. "Right. Who wants to see me take off Snivelly's trousers?" Dad said causing me to widen my eyes.

"Enough!" Snape yelled and we both returned to real life. "Enough." He repeated and Harry and I shared a quick look. "Your lessons are at an end." - "We-" - "Get out." Snape hissed and let go off Harry's shirt. We both shook our heads and left the room without another word.

"Was that really Dad?" I questioned with disbelief. "Yeah." Harry answered and I gulped.
We both ran out and then we heard someone crying. "What's your name?" Someone questioned. "Michael." A boy answered.

"Your hand's gonna be fine, Michael." Harry and I turned around and saw the twins and a boy. "Yeah. It's not as bad as it seems. See? It's fading already." We both walked up to them and I shook my head at the fact that Umbitch's torturing kids.

"You can hardly see ours anymore, and the pain stops after a while." Then we heard that bitchy annoying little cough again and I clenched my fists. "As I told you once before, Ms. and Mr. Potter, naughty children deserve to be punished." Umbridge said and left.

"You know, George, I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement." - "Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing." George said causing me to smile a little.

^."*;•>

We all were sitting in the Great Hall. Today were the exams. I was sitting the table next to Ron. He turned to me and I smiled at him. I continued writing until I heard a noise. We all turned around to check and I sighed.