.。.:*✧73✧*:.。.

Hermione, Harry, Ron and I were walking through Hogsmeade. "I have to admit, (Y/N). I haven't seen you for a long time now." Ron said causing me to turn to him. "Oh, uhm, yeah. I was pretty busy with some kind of stuff." I smiled innocently and smirked as I remembered Draco's and my special moment.

"Well, that doesn't matter now. Fact is that Harry's obsessed with that thing." - "What? That's not true." Harry said causing Hermione to roll her eyes. "For weeks you carry around this book, practically sleep with it and yet you have no desire to find out who the Half-Blood Prince is?" Hermione questioned. "I didn't say I wasn't curious, and I don't sleep with it." Harry snapped.

"Well, it's true. I like a nice chat before I go to bed. Now all you do is read that bloody book. It's just like being with Hermione." Ron snapped causing me to smirk a little. "Well, I was curious, so I went to the-" - "The library." We all interrupted her. "And nothing. I couldn't find a reference anywhere to a Half-Blood Prince." Hermione said.

"There we go. That settles it, then." We all stopped when we saw Slughorn and I rolled my eyes. "Does anyone fancy a Butterbeer?" Harry questioned causing us all to nod.

«ᚐ༺༈༻ᚐ»

We all were entering the Three Broomsticks and I looked around, trying to find Draco. "Who are you looking for?" Harry questioned. "(Y/N)? (Y/N), are you even listening?" - "What? Oh, yeah." I smiled, turning around again.

"No, not there. Over here." Harry said and I sighed. "No, sit beside me." He added and I shook my head. "Sorry, Harry. Any other wishes?" I snapped and sat down in front of him. "Something to drink?" The waiter questioned.

I turned around and saw Draco. He stopped when he saw me and I smiled a little. "Uh, guys? I'll come back in every minute." I mumbled and stood up. "Where are you going?" Harry questioned.

"Not important." I answered and followed Draco to the bathroom. "What are you doing here?" I questioned as I entered the bathroom. Draco turned around in shock and his eyes widened. "Nothing." He answered. I glared at him and Draco's head turned to a small bag he was carrying.

"But of course." I whispered and shook my head. "I'm sorry." I added and Draco cleared his throat. "Yeah, whatever. I'll see you later." He said, kissing my forehead. "See you." I smiled and with that I left the bathroom.

I sat down next to Hermione and they turned to me. "Oh, bloody hell." Ron said causing us all to turn to Ginny and Dean. "Slick git." - "Honestly, Ronald, they're only holding hands." Hermione snapped causing me to smirk as I saw them snogging.

"And snogging." Hermione added and I shook my head jokingly. "I'd like to leave." Ron said and we all turned to him. Our Butterbeer was served and I sighed, taking a sip. "What? You can't be serious." Hermione said with disbelief. "That happens to be my sister." - "So?" I questioned.

"What if she looked over here and saw you snogging Hermione? Would you expect her to get up and leave?" I hissed and Harry snorted out a laugh. Then he waved and I widened my eyes.

"Hey, my boy and girl." Slughorn beamed causing me to clench my fists. "Hello, sir. Wonderful to see you." Harry and I said together and shook his hand. "And you, and you." - "So, what brings you here?" I questioned.

"Oh, the Three Broomsticks and I go way back, further than I care to admit. I can remember when it was One Broomstick." Slughorn joked and spilled his Butterbeer on the table. "All hands on deck, Granger. Listen, in the old days I used to throw together the occasional supper party for the select student or two. Would you two be game?"

"I'd consider it an honor, sir." Harry smiled causing me to roll my eyes. "Yeah, why not." I answered and Harry nudged me. "What?!" I hissed and sat down again. "You would be welcome too, Granger." - "I'd be delighted, sir." Hermione smiled. "Splendid. Look for my owl." Slughorn beamed and turned to Ron. "Good to see you, Wallenby." He said and left.