.。.:*✧59✧*:.。.

Hello!
I just wanted to mention that I'm going to publish two chapters.
Stay safe!
xx

*^•~':.

Mr. Weasley, Harry and I made our way to the hearing. We decided to take the subway. "Trains. Underground." Mr. Weasley beamed. "Ingenious, these Muggles." I got out my ticket and walked straight through the automatic access machine. Mr. Weasley walked against it and I face palmed myself.

Harry smiled, getting out his ticket. "Ah." Mr. Weasley smiled and I shook my head jokingly.

^*<'•"-:

We followed Mr. Weasley and stopped at a phone booth. "Here we are." Mr. Weasley said. "I've never used the visitors' entrance before. Should be fun." Mr. Weasley smiled, opening the door for us.

We get in and to be honest, it was way too tight for the three of us. "Right. Good. I'll just get my Muggle money." Mr. Weasley said and I snorted out a laugh. The cell started to move and we went down with a kind of elevator.

We stopped and Mr. Weasley opened the door for us. We walked out and looked around. It was pretty full and people appeared of fireplaces.

Harry and I shared a look and entered an elevator. "Morning, Arthur." - "Morning, Bob." Mr. Weasley greeted. "Interdepartmental memos. We used to use owls. Mess was unbelievable." Mr. Weasley explained and Kingsley got in.

"Merlin's beard. Thank you, Kingsley." Mr. Weasley whispered causing me and Harry to turn around. "They've changed the time of your hearing." - "When is it?" I questioned. "In five minutes." The elevator started to move and then we stopped after a while. "Department of Mysteries."

Harry and I took a deep breath and left the elevator. Then we heard voices and saw Lucius Malfoy talking with the minister. Mr. Weasley pushed us forth and glared at Mr. Malfoy. We continued walking and stopped in front of a door. "Remember, during the hearing, speak only when you two are spoken to." Mr. Weasley reminded us.

"Keep calm. You two have done nothing wrong. As the Muggles say, truth will out. Yes?" Mr. Weasley said and we nodded. "I'm not allowed in, I'm afraid. Good luck, you two." Mr. Weasley smiled and Harry and I turned to him. "Thanks." I said and we both entered the room.

We sat down on the chair and everyone's eyes turned to us. "Disciplinary hearing of the 12 of August into offences committed by Harry James Potter and (Y/N) Lily Potter resident at Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey. Interrogators: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Mag-" - "Witness for the defense." Harry and I heard. We both turned around to see Dumbledore walking up to us.

"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore." - "Y-You got our message that the time and place of the hearing had been changed, did you?" Fudge questioned. "I must have missed it. But by a happy mistake, I arrived at the Ministry three hours early. The charges?" Dumbledore said causing me to smirk a little.

"The charges against the accused are as follows: That they did knowingly and in full awareness of the illegality of their actions, produce a Patronus Charm in the presence of a Muggle. Do you two deny producing said Patronus?" - "No, but-" - "And you two were aware that you were forbidden to use magic outside school while under the age of 17?" - "Yes, we were, but-"

"Witches and wizards of the Wizengamot-" - "We were only doing it because of the Dementors." Harry interrupted Fudge and I face palmed myself. "Dementors? In Little Whinging?" - "That's quite clever. Muggles can't see Dementors, can they, boy? Highly convenient." - "We're not lying. There were three of them, if we hadn't-" - "Enough." Fudge interrupted me.

"I'm sorry to interrupt what I'm sure would be a very well-rehearsed story, but since you two can produce no witnesses of the event-" - "Pardon me, minister, but as it happens, we can." Dumbledore interrupted Fudge.

Mrs. Figg got in and sat down. "Please describe the attack. What did they look like?" - "Well, one of them was very large and the other rather skinny. The girl had pretty blue eyes and-" - "Not the boys and the girl. The Dementors." Fudge interrupted Mrs. Figg.

"Oh, right, right. Well, big. Cloaked. Then everything went cold as though all the happiness had gone from the world." Mrs. Figg explained and I grabbed Harry's hand. "Now, look here. Dementors don't just wander into a Muggle suburb and happen across a wizard and a witch. The odds are astronomical." Fudge laughed.

"I don't think anyone would believe the Dementors were there by coincidence, minister." Dumbledore said and then we heard a annoying and high cough. "I'm sure I must have misunderstood you, professor. Dementors are, after all, under the control of the Ministry of Magic. And it's so silly of me, but it sounded for a moment as though you were suggesting that the Ministry had ordered the attack on this boy and this girl." A lady said.

"That would be disturbing indeed, Madam Undersecretary which is why I'm sure the Ministry will be mounting a full-scale inquiry into why the three Dementors were so very far from Azkaban and why they mounted an attack without authorisation. Of course, there is someone who might be behind the attack." Dumbledore said and walked up to Fudge.

"Cornelius, I implore you to see reason. The evidence that the Dark Lord has returned is incontrovertible." Dumbledore said calmly. Fudge looked like he was going to explode in every minute. "He is not back." Fudge said like a mental.

"In the matter of Harry and (Y/N) Potter, the law clearly states that magic may be used before Muggles in life-threatening situations." Dumbledore said. "Laws can be changed if necessary, Dumbledore." Fudge almost yelled.

"Clearly. Has it become practice to hold a full criminal trial to deal with a simple matter of underage magic?" Dumbledore said. "Those in favor of conviction?" There were people who raised their hands and I rolled my eyes. "Those in favor of clearing the accused of all charges?"

I smiled at the fact that more people raised their hands and Harry let out a deep breath. "Cleared of all charges." Fudge said rather disappointed and I hugged Harry. When Dumbledore passed us we tried to talk to him but he ignored us. "What's wrong with him?" Harry questioned and I shrugged.